PDA

View Full Version : Route 38 Sunday

westborne
24-08-09, 07:46 AM
Well - lets just say the weather was iffy!!

Tramped down to Plymouth - and the further south we went the wetter it got !!

Still it was all for charity !!

One of our illustrious Cornish members has sold hos Cob and bought a 1953 Lea Francis saloon with a chevy v8 - real stunner and hell of a Q car cos it looks pretty standard ! - very nice !!

Of course I forgot to take photos!!

Would have been superb venue if the Sun had come out !!!!!

Anyway thanks to Barrie for organising - even if he did opt out into the Volvo!! (Then disappear for lunch)

It was good to see Stu E, Andy L, Oakers and Oakers Junior, Steve and Dianne, Steve and Nickie, Dave,

srv8dave
24-08-09, 09:13 AM
I only had a 3 mile drive home and still got soaked! Good to see a turnout like that considering the weather. Cheers Barrie.
Dave.

andy l
24-08-09, 09:26 AM
I only had a 3 mile drive home and still got soaked! Good to see a turnout like that considering the weather. Cheers Barrie.
Dave.

Not the best of weather, NOTHING TO DO WITH ME :p good to see everybody that made it, hope you all got home ok and not to wet :rolleyes:, All the best Andy. ps Stu/Dave sent you pm, see you next week.

westborne
24-08-09, 11:36 AM
Hey Guys - did anybody get a picture of the Lea Francis ?

Stu had his camera out at one stage

(I think it was when I was pouring coffee down me)

stu e
24-08-09, 11:42 AM
Hey Guys - did anybody get a picture of the Lea Francis ?

Stu had his camera out at one stage

(I think it was when I was pouring coffee down me)

I only got one pic at PC world, unfortunately I seemed to miss the green wheels though.
Stu

TumbleGuy
26-08-09, 05:34 PM
As i happened to be on holiday in the area and still reading the forum on, i saw this event, So I popped along with the Wife and Kids in the Rain... Shame about the Rain but good turnout of Cars....

Thought i'd post a few of the Photo's

No accounting for taste though my eldest daughter liked the new Mustang GT500 Shelby Cobra...

Still eagerly waiting on the Delivery of my Dax De Dion... Roll on the beginning of October...

(P.S. Number Plates Blurrer to protect the Innocent.... However, If it's your car and you want the Original PM me)