PDA

View Full Version : Insurance

cobrap
12-10-09, 11:28 PM
Having a look around this forum and found nothing on insurance companies, costs or recommendations etc.

Is this a subject that members would be willing to share some details about?

For instance:
- Recommended companies (I've had good quotes from Adrian Flux)
- Limited mileage deals (I have a couple of friends who have made big savings by keeping mileage per annum under 5K or even less)
- Age considerations. . .etc
- Self build examples v ready to run
- Engine size considerations.

slogger
12-10-09, 11:47 PM
Having a look around this forum and found nothing on insurance companies, costs or recommendations etc.

Is this a subject that members would be willing to share some details about?

For instance:
- Recommended companies (I've had good quotes from Adrian Flux)
- Limited mileage deals (I have a couple of friends who have made big savings by keeping mileage per annum under 5K or even less)
- Age considerations. . .etc
- Self build examples v ready to run
- Engine size considerations.

Insurance has been discussed to here at length. Flux has taken a killing on their customer service and prices. My first port of call would be Backford Bloor!

M.R Bloor & Co Ltd
Enfield Road,
Ellesmere Port,
Cheshire,
CH65 8DA

Tel: 0151 356 7451.

Others will be along to share their opinions shortly.:D

KevinW
13-10-09, 12:37 AM
Plenty of people been 'Fluxed'. Use the search facility here to find more.

B&B as quoted above - not the cheapest, but highly competitive, and never any issues with claims.... and personal , efficient service on the end of a phone. 10/10.

wilf
13-10-09, 08:05 AM
Cobrap - seriously, you found nothing? Just type in "insurance" into the search faciility for more posts than you can shake a stick at.

Search is in the blue menu bar towards the top of most pages, just under "classifieds".

dolphinboy400
13-10-09, 08:09 AM
or just click the info tab ;)

bw41059
13-10-09, 01:23 PM
Try Hagerty. They are based at silverstone. Mine was 189 last year 3000mls 25000 agreed value

cobrap
13-10-09, 03:21 PM
Cobrap - seriously, you found nothing? Just type in "insurance" into the search faciility for more posts than you can shake a stick at.

Search is in the blue menu bar towards the top of most pages, just under "classifieds".

Got it, thanks.