PDA

View Full Version : Hants/Sussex October Meeting

BLOKE
21-10-09, 11:24 AM
Hi All, As is usual I re-produce Pete Jones Memo to our centre members, but let me remind club members generally that you are all welcome to join us at Goodwood, and, or the Robin hood pub at Bognor, about 4 miles away, it's a large venue and we have had around 40/50 people turn up in the past.
Regards Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.
P.S. Around 10.30 at Goodwood, convoy of to the pub around 11.45.

Dear All
I hope as many of you as possible can turn up this sunday. We will be meeting up again (doesn't it come round quick) at Goodwood circuit this sunday and then taking a steady drive down to the Robin Hood at Shripney for a spot of lunch. I suggest the large dining hall would be appropriate because of the possible inclement weather at this time of year. Some of you will know that the clocks go back (or was it forward) on saturday night which usually catches out someone. However the pub is easy to find, so if you turn up at Goodwood and nobody is there you are either too early or too late.
We need to firm up numbers for the christmas dinner by this sunday (menu's and deposits to Marion asap) because the place is filling up with other groups and the pub want our numbers and food orders - don't leave it too late. Regards, Pete.