PDA

View Full Version : Cobweb run 2009

Robin427
28-11-09, 11:51 AM
Is another one of these planned for December? Might be able to make it this year, if the Cobra passes the MOT (which it should)

dave.n
28-11-09, 12:06 PM
Hi Robin
How's the family?

As yet nothing's been arranged.
It seems that interest has been waining a bit due to bad weather and people having other meets (very good thing in my opinion). This club shouldn't run with only one person trying to arrange stuff (that's how we kick started the region again from before). We have had some great meets to the west and to the east of the area as well as at the GH. (Nobody has told me this, I've just read bits and bobs on posts and deducted that all is well amongst our many peoples)

The cob-web run will most probably be on the monday this year, I believe it's a bank holiday ?????

most probably a last minute decision see how the snow falls.

steve_h
04-12-09, 08:41 PM
If its the Monday I'm in!

if the weathers good how about a run to brighton/eastbourne/hastings?

Steve

anyone going to Goodwood on Sunday?

dave.n
04-12-09, 09:08 PM
If its the Monday I'm in!

if the weathers good how about a run to brighton/eastbourne/hastings?

Steve

anyone going to Goodwood on Sunday?

Hi Steve
Always up for a run. Maybe this isn't the day for it. A lot of people have in the past driven a long way for this meet and with the temps as they are this time of year, we normaly just drink and eat. Lets hope we don't have to dig the cars out the car park 'cos snow this year.:p

steve_h
05-12-09, 12:10 PM
OK Dave good point

so a drink and a bite to eat,meet at the Grasshopper then Woodman perhaps?

Steve

steveym
21-12-09, 01:45 PM
I'll be there -weather permitting :-)

greenwood03
21-12-09, 09:22 PM
Just a thought guys - the Monday is the PHeads end of year meet over at Southfleet, really nice pub - Manor Farm. Thye've allocated 200 spaces for a spot of tyre kicking. Landlord is a keen petrolhead - very active member of the TVR group......just a thought if you fancied something different. Just a question of popping your names down on the PHead list in the Events section........obviously as with all PH gatherings there'll be a mixed bag of cars to wander round.....chrs and a Great Xmas to you all. Mark G

dave.n
22-12-09, 10:50 AM
nice one Mark. look forward to some pics if your going.
we normaly just meet and eat. too risky for much else this time of year.

dave.n
26-12-09, 12:23 PM
Anyone up for this on monday.

Probably get to the Grasshopper about 12:45

Then at about 13:00 make our way to the Woodman for about 13:15.

Nothing is booked or promised. Plan is to turn-up and go to eat. No idea how busy it will, or will not be.

Just having fun ;););)

dave.n
27-12-09, 04:01 PM
BBC weather say's it's gonna be a clear day with fog later.:p:p:p

Purple AK
27-12-09, 09:27 PM
Tinny for us (no mot on the Cob) See Ya There.