PDA

View Full Version : North Wales/Cheshire Next Meeting

Lloyd Barnes
11-12-09, 10:24 PM
I've got in touch with Graham who runs this area. There is a group of around 8 to 10 people that meet monthly. This has recently changed to 2nd Sunday in each month.

Next meeting is 10th January, venue TBA but normally at a pub somwhere in North Wales. Graham has added me to the email list so I'll post details up here when I get them. Rob/Chris are you able to show me how to add this to the forthcoming events section?

At the moment its a lunchtime pub meeting, although apparently there has been talk of organising some runs out as well. Graham has said that new faces are always welcome and particularly if you have any good ideas about runs out etc. Hopefully see some of you there. :-)

Purple AK
11-12-09, 10:38 PM
I've got in touch with Graham who runs this area. There is a group of around 8 to 10 people that meet monthly. This has recently changed to 2nd Sunday in each month.

Next meeting is 10th January, venue TBA but normally at a pub somwhere in North Wales. Graham has added me to the email list so I'll post details up here when I get them. Rob/Chris are you able to show me how to add this to the forthcoming events section?

At the moment its a lunchtime pub meeting, although apparently there has been talk of organising some runs out as well. Graham has said that new faces are always welcome and particularly if you have any good ideas about runs out etc. Hopefully see some of you there. :-) Well Done Lloyd. Go to the Calender. Click on New Events and follow the promts ;) Select "One Day Events" if it is going to vary monthly.

Lloyd Barnes
12-12-09, 10:22 AM
Well Done Lloyd. Go to the Calender. Click on New Events and follow the promts ;) Select "One Day Events" if it is going to vary monthly.

Cheers Chris, got that added in.

For anyone interested, there is an email that goes around advising each months venue. I'll post the details here as I get them or if you want, PM me your email address and I'll get you added direct to the list.