PDA

View Full Version : xmas meal

andy l
13-12-09, 07:00 PM
Hi All some pics of todays xmas meet, have a good xmas and happy new year, Andy ;)

Chimeara
14-12-09, 05:06 PM
Good meal, venue & company, I even refrained from dancing lol.

Indeed merry Christmas and Happy new year to everyone. Looking forward to the meets in the new year.

Final note I think we should publicly Thank Chris Cluett (Westborne) for his efforts in the past year and for carrying the torch into 2010 fop the SW club organising events etc, smashing job mate keep up the good work.

andy l
14-12-09, 08:09 PM

Indeed merry Christmas and Happy new year to everyone. Looking forward to the meets in the new year.

Final note I think we should publicly Thank Chris Cluett (Westborne) for his efforts in the past year and for carrying the torch into 2010 fop the SW club organising events etc, smashing job mate keep up the good work.

yes, keep up the good work chris, Andy :mrgreen:

langbond 15
14-12-09, 09:47 PM

AND from us as well looking forward to next year thats if the mice leave us a cobra to play with .thanks again to every one for making us so welcome steve and nikki merry xmas and a happy new year to you all

Neil O
15-12-09, 10:25 AM
The election for our leader was rigged!

I know a lot of people that voted for Barry. :twisted:

Well doen Chris, keep up the good work, especially the short and sweet speeches....;)