PDA

View Full Version : IVA Pass Yipee !!!!!!

LAURIESPARKY
14-12-09, 07:55 PM
Hi Gang
I said i would let you all know how i got on today After a little trouble with the Gary( sidepipes) Chris and i filled the pipes with packing and a lot of help from Byron at Vosa and drove around to DVLA and got the Tax Disc ,number plate form etc at last so weather permiting will see you all on the 10 Jan
Thanks to Chris for a great xmas meal and nice to see so many members
Have a happy Christmas and a great new year
Laurie and Chris :p:p:p Happy Bunny

wilf
14-12-09, 08:06 PM
Good news indeed - well done that man!

andy l
14-12-09, 08:06 PM
Hi Gang
I said i would let you all know how i got on today After a little trouble with the Gary( sidepipes) Chris and i filled the pipes with packing and a lot of help from Byron at Vosa and drove around to DVLA and got the Tax Disc ,number plate form etc at last so weather permiting will see you all on the 10 Jan

Well done Laurie on the IVA pass, hope to see the best on jan meet, all the best Andy ;)

Miket
14-12-09, 09:12 PM
Well done Laurie, so your sound meter was accurate after all. ;) :D :D

langbond 15
14-12-09, 09:31 PM
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

langbond 15
14-12-09, 09:38 PM
[QUOTE=LAURIESPARKY;335227]Hi Gang
I said i would let you all know how i got on
well done let the grins begin see you on the 10th steve and nikki :)

slogger
14-12-09, 10:34 PM
Well done that man. An IVA pass............Wahoo:cool:

westborne
15-12-09, 07:30 AM
Well mdone Laurie!!

If you want a trip out over Christmas - you are welcome for coffee

Merry Christmas !!!

stu e
15-12-09, 07:43 AM
Well done.:D:D

Hope to catch up with you soon.

Stu

Lloyd Barnes
15-12-09, 09:15 AM
Hi Gang

Congratulations that man. Go steady with it, evil buggers in this kind of weather :shock:

Take it the trouble was noise??? Gary pipes aren't the quietest!!! Took me three attempts to get through SVA with them, in the end I had to weld the ends of the perforated tube shut and fill them with wadding! Barely ran on the way to SVA and passed by 0.6db!! Wadding now back out and scaring passers by :mrgreen:

sheppie
16-12-09, 08:38 PM
Well done Laurie.
Hope this means you will be able to take your Daughter to her wedding in it in the new year. Catch up with you soon. regards. Jerry and Lesley.