PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Johnboy
15-12-09, 11:53 AM
:DTo all in south Wales, a very Happy Christmas and prosperous (if thats possible) New Year. Maybe we can get together some time this coming year.

bitsilly
15-12-09, 07:41 PM
Nice one matey, same to you!
New years resolution is to get carbs tuned and have more sunshine!
Ed

Tarsiano
11-01-10, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!....Look forward to meeting up with South Wales Members when this Ice Age finishes - Dont think there are many in South East Wales but look forward to finding out.

Tarsiano

Noel
11-01-10, 08:23 PM
:DTo all in south Wales, a very Happy Christmas and prosperous (if thats possible) New Year. Maybe we can get together some time this coming year.

Johnboy........OMG.......Supercar.....thats jogged a lot of old memories....thanks :cool:

kdavies3
20-01-10, 07:59 PM
Happy new year all :D

Let's hope it's a warmer one.:D:D

Really aim to be at a few more shows and events too this year. now that I'm back in gainful employment.

Any one planning on Pencoed Show normally around May bank holiday its a nice local show.

Le Mans Classic in July - not to be missed.

Tredegar House show M4 J26 normally September but earlier this year.

Paul B
21-01-10, 08:29 AM
Hey Kev

Welcome back :)

Are not planning on doing the Stoneleigh show over the May bank holiday ?

We are planning to do a run through the Forest of Dean later in the year and, maybe, you South Wales guys would like to come along as well ?

Speak soon.

Paul

kdavies3
22-01-10, 01:39 PM
Hi Paul, yes I'm back :p
I would imagine that there will be some interest from the South Wales possy. :D

Equally if we do something I'll make sure that you guys over the bridge know about it. :cool:

Anyone doing the Classic this year?

Take that as LM and Silverstone?

I might do Stoneliegh as I haven't for the last couple of years. Pencoed is the following weekend this year, you guys would like that one too. Only 45 mins from the bridge.