PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

westborne
20-12-09, 11:59 AM
-- and a Happy New Year

Thanks to everyone who has chipped in and helped organise trips and visits this year

I think the movement of meets around the area has worked very well - so we'll continue on that route !!

The next meet is on Sunday the 10th January 2010 at the Ley Arms - where we'll start to programme out the year -

Congratulations to all who have got their cars on the road this year and sympathy to those who have sold theirs !!

Thanks for all your help and input - see you soon !!

Murray
20-12-09, 01:47 PM
I have not been a member of this club for very long and have yet to make a meeting, (Exeter did not count, didn't put me off either!! Mad Bu**ers) however having attended many other clubs functions over the years I do appreciate the work and dedication put in to make the events happen by the few who do 95% of the work. All we have to do is turn up and enjoy ourselves!. So a big thank you to you guys, the organisers. A very Happy Christmas and Safe New Year to all.

Miket
20-12-09, 08:31 PM
And a http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2009/349/1/4/Merry_Christmas_Sign_by_Mirz123.gif to you Chris and thanks for taking on the foreboding task of area rep for another 12 months, have a good one mate and give Kath a cuddle from me. ;)

andy l
21-12-09, 11:07 AM
merry christmas and happy new year to all, see you all in the new year, Andy ;)

Neil O
21-12-09, 01:10 PM
And a http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2009/349/1/4/Merry_Christmas_Sign_by_Mirz123.gif to you Chris and thanks for taking on the foreboding task of area rep for another 12 months, have a good one mate and give Kath a cuddle from me. ;)

Ditto that (well most of it, as I voted for Barry;)).

Well done Chris! :razz:

stu e
24-12-09, 09:31 AM
Best wishes to you all, and hope to catch up in the New Year.

Stu.

Delfim
24-12-09, 11:04 AM
Merry Christmas to all. Here I learned a lot from a few, this year. Thank you indeed.
Have a nice Christmas day. I certainly will, considering that the sun is shinning very bright (at least today) in Cascais, Portugal and I might even offer my self a present: A cool drive along our famous by the Atlantic Sea road. Something rare in December in Europe. So if it doesnŽt rain tomorrow, IŽll be in my forever toy the Cobra, God willing.
Cheers!!!!!!!!!

pete knighton
24-12-09, 11:30 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all,looking forward to more light hearted banter next year,as for defim in portugal think of us poor sods, cold, wet up to our b()()()ks in sludge and you sunning it, how jelous am i, have a nice one, pete k