PDA

View Full Version : replace wiring loom - which supplier?

Cobra power
18-01-10, 08:14 AM
I would like to replace my original DAX loom for a new one.

Any suggestion on a good supplier? A quick search of this forum resulted in Premier Wiring.
Is that a the best place to go?

Thanks

Patrick

Miket
18-01-10, 08:56 AM
I would like to replace my original DAX loom for a new one.

Any suggestion on a good supplier? A quick search of this forum resulted in Premier Wiring.
Is that a the best place to go?

Thanks

Patrick

Yes ;) :D :D

craggle
18-01-10, 10:04 AM
You could also try Dax. They will sell one that fits the car perfectly.
Why the need to change the entire loom?

Craig.

JamesP
18-01-10, 10:17 AM
If I had the opportunity to do it all myself I'd go down this road...
ISIS Intelligent Multiplex System - Automotive Wiring Harnesses, Car Wire Harness, Engine Wiring Harness, Auto Wiring Harness, Truck Wiring Harness, Car Wiring Kits (http://www.isispower.com/)
Expensive though, I'd probably spend a year seeing if I could build something like this from scratch myself first....

James

JimmyJazz
18-01-10, 12:55 PM
I've used Alan at premier a few times on different kit car builds,he is very helpful and can guide you through just about any problem you might come across. Infact I was only talking to him last week about a loom for my GD build and he was more than willing to make one up specifcally to my requirements with all the extra bits and bobs that I wanted adding in. PM me if you want any more info.

keane
22-01-10, 06:11 PM
Another vote for premier, I phoned Alan only yesterday about lack of Voltage to my reverse microswitch, sorted it out he is always willing to help. Dave