PDA

View Full Version : January 31st. First 2010 Meeting.

BLOKE
28-01-10, 12:39 PM
Hi all, Millie and I are back from our Xmas Hol's, we arrived back into the U.K. on the 5th. Jan. the day it snowed, watch this space soon, as we are looking to try a few different things in 2010 and will discuss them on Sunday (see below) and I will post a few idea's on here if, and when they come in.
Regards Frank Dowsett. BLOKE. REPRODUTION IF PETE'S E-MAIL BELOW.

Hello cobrateers
It's that time of the month again (for Cobra lovers that is) to get out your beast and come along to the first meet of 2010 (bring your car as well) at Goodwood from 10.30 onwards. Usual time, same place etc etc. When you've had enough tea/coffee at the flying club, about midday, we will convoy down to The Robin Hood at Shripney near Bognor and have a delightfull lunch. Just a reminder to some of you (you know who you are) to bring your cheque book and rejoin the club, it will save you a stamp. Hope as many of you regulars as possible can make it and we'll also welcome the recent influx of new members if they can come along. Regards, Pete & Masie.

BLOKE
28-01-10, 05:24 PM
Hi It's great to reply to your own post, but I have just noticed that our entry in " Upcoming avents" had expired, so I have posted a new one. Frank. BLOKE.

BLOKE
29-01-10, 09:53 AM
Yep, IT's me again just looked at the Southampton weather centre for the venue (PO22 9NZ) for Sunday, and it will be dry, so lets show the other regions a good turn-out, that includes all the prospective new members we have talked to in the last few month's and have yet to show.
Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.

stevey
29-01-10, 10:17 AM
have a good meeting Frank, apparently I would rather be fitting a new kitchen according to "management"!

BLOKE
29-01-10, 12:48 PM
Dont a Director overide a managment ? As I am determind not to miss events this year,I am putting them into my diary first.
So will you/we be doing Broadlands this year, and do you have a date?
Regards Frank. BLOKE.

stevey
29-01-10, 04:46 PM
No Broadlands this year I'm afraid

nbracken
30-01-10, 01:12 PM
hi Frank - would be great to see some of you from the SE in France at the meeting in St Tropez in May. See if you can stir up some interest. I think there are 5 or 6 cars coming from the UK now but would be great to see some more.
Best regards
Nigel