PDA

View Full Version : New Member

BLOKE
11-02-10, 08:44 PM
Hi Guy's, I am Frank Dowsett. BLOKE. I live in Sussex, and am a member of the Hants/ Sussex Region, our monthly venue is Goodwood Race circuit, then on to a local pub for lunch.
I am in touch with a new member who needs some help, he is in Leicestershire, Near Junction 21, is this your patch, if so can I put him in touch with you.
BLOKE.

V8bassman
11-02-10, 09:04 PM
Hi Frank,
What sort of help does he need?

BLOKE
12-02-10, 09:10 AM
Hi Dave below is his original post, no one responded so I followed it up for him, I have told him I patched it over to you. regards Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.
New guy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all

Not so much new as revisiting after a change of lifestyle. The build is still a dream but am getting back into the scene. I live in Leicestershire and seem to remember there were a few Local guys on here.

I intend on a AK with a 351w

Feel free to message me!

Carl L
12-02-10, 10:06 AM
I'm near Jnc 24 (M1) so may be able to help.
What's the problem?

Carl.

BLOKE
12-02-10, 11:23 AM
Hi Carl, I dont think he has a paticular problem, he just came on to say he was new, and didnt know how to get to talk to people in his area. I am in Sussex, so I posted it up to you guys.
Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.

stevey
12-02-10, 04:02 PM
My word you had me worried Frank I thought you were deserting Sussex for the dark side known as Leicestershire:p

BLOKE
12-02-10, 10:31 PM
Hi Steve, No I wont be moving, they aint got no daft buggers like we got down here.
Frank.