PDA

View Full Version : Big check on "bucket list"

Tom Wells
18-02-10, 02:48 PM
Here are links to my day at Daytona on the 24 hours Rolex course. What a grand time that was!

First Coast Cobra Club • View topic - Daytona Hooked on Driving Event (http://www.firstcoastcobraclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=511)

and

First Coast Cobra Club • View topic - Daytona 12/6/2009 Last few photos (http://www.firstcoastcobraclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=524)

and

First Coast Cobra Club • View topic - Tom's Daytona Proof (http://www.firstcoastcobraclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=510)

and a small video

First Coast Cobra Club • View topic - Tom at Daytona - two videos (http://www.firstcoastcobraclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=518)

Enjoy!

Tom

chiffer
22-02-10, 01:34 PM
Hmm. Seems I have been permenantly banned from The First Coast Club. Is it because I'm a northerner.;)

Tom Wells
22-02-10, 02:11 PM
Chris,

Sorry to hear that :lol:

Can you let me know the specifics? I checked for IP address or username conflicts and couldn't find anything.

Tom

nuf_said
22-02-10, 03:59 PM
Yes, it seems I've been permanently banned too - and I had never heard of them before. Not a good welcome is it? Can't say I'm too bothered.
Anyone else tried it?
Nuf Said

Simon R
22-02-10, 04:29 PM
Yes, it seems I've been permanently banned too - and I had never heard of them before. Not a good welcome is it? Can't say I'm too bothered.
Anyone else tried it?
Nuf Said

Only us banned Northerners!!

Miket
22-02-10, 04:45 PM
All ok at my end :D :D

Neil O
22-02-10, 05:05 PM
Ok here too.

Must be a Shandy Drinking Northerner thing then.;)

Simon R
22-02-10, 05:44 PM
Ok here too.

Must be a Shandy Drinking Northerner thing then.;)

Wow :o.... That's a clever site then :confused:

Tom Wells
22-02-10, 05:50 PM
Sorry guys! :oops:

Back in the bad old days I had to ban some nasty spammers, some of whom were in the UK :rolleyes:

I've just un-banned many of the UK ranges of IP addresses - all I could identify anyway.

If you have nothing better to do, please give it another try and let me know.

Sorry it didn't seem to have anything to do with drinking. I'll work on that 8-)

Tom

PS: If you continue to have a problem, let me know the first number of your ISPs IP range and I'll make sure I got'em all. If you don't know what that is, I understand 8-)

Purple AK
22-02-10, 06:04 PM
All Ok in the SE :D Maybe the gas pressure's a bit low Up North :lol:

Simon R
22-02-10, 06:11 PM
All Ok in the SE :D Maybe the gas pressure's a bit low Up North :lol:

Yeah right..... you'll be telling me next you have one of those new fangled inside toilet thingies :cry:.

wilf
22-02-10, 09:01 PM
Works OK for me. So the Midlanders are acceptable, just those uncouth northerners not being let in.

Quite right too. :p

Looks like a fun event.

nuf_said
23-02-10, 03:11 AM
Sorry guys! :oops:

Back in the bad old days I had to ban some nasty spammers, some of whom were in the UK :rolleyes:

I've just un-banned many of the UK ranges of IP addresses - all I could identify anyway.

If you have nothing better to do, please give it another try and let me know.

Sorry it didn't seem to have anything to do with drinking. I'll work on that 8-)

Tom

PS: If you continue to have a problem, let me know the first number of your ISPs IP range and I'll make sure I got'em all. If you don't know what that is, I understand 8-)

Still doesn't work..
Nuf Said

chiffer
23-02-10, 10:59 AM
Typical. Us northern folk getting it in the neck again. Why do we put up with this? At least we have decent beer and we do talk to one another. Up north is where men are men and sheep are for eating and shearing.:p
And still banned.

Simon R
23-02-10, 12:08 PM
I think we should all make up with a nice plate of chips :p

http://www.lovechips.co.uk/assets/Press/Even-Southerners-Agree-Northern-Chips-are-Best.pdf

wilf
23-02-10, 02:07 PM
Typical. Us northern folk getting it in the neck again. Why do we put up with this? At least we have decent beer and we do talk to one another. Up north is where men are men and sheep are for eating and shearing.:p
And still banned.

Serves you right for being persistently northern, and trying to make out that it is in some way to be applauded. :lol:

Only thing worse would be to be south-western..............

chiffer
23-02-10, 03:11 PM
Serves you right for being persistently northern, and trying to make out that it is in some way to be applauded. :lol:

Only thing worse would be to be south-western..............
Quite right Wilf, we should be applauded. Glad we live far away from the south western gay fraternity.:lol:

Tom Wells
23-02-10, 11:29 PM
Nuf Said,

Thanks.

More changes made, if you have the patience to try again. Still no resolution on the drinking angle...

Tom

nealgs
28-02-10, 08:39 PM
northerner here- access OK :)

Gary

nuf_said
28-02-10, 10:26 PM
Nuf Said,

Thanks.

More changes made, if you have the patience to try again. Still no resolution on the drinking angle...

Tom

Obviously it really means permanently banned - still no go...

Nuf Said

Tom Wells
01-03-10, 12:44 AM
Nuf Said,

Who's your ISP (Internet Service Provider)? I still haven't got your IP range un-banned, obviously. Sorry.

If you can provide that info, I should be able to make your connection work.

Tom

PS: Still working on the drinking thing - sister-in-law presented me some Macallan 16 year old whiskey ;)