PDA

View Full Version : March Meet this Sunday!!!!

Lloyd Barnes
26-03-10, 12:46 PM
Guys sorry but just got back from trip away to the details on the next meet... this Sunday 28th!!!!

12.30 here Dusty Miller (http://www.dustymiller-wrenbury.com/)

janandchris
26-03-10, 02:24 PM
Blimey....that's pushing the "north wales" connection a bit :(

Starting getting happy when I saw mention of Llangollen too....

I know, always moaning!! lol

bloke from stoke
26-03-10, 09:48 PM
Guys sorry but just got back from trip away to the details on the next meet... this Sunday 28th!!!!

12.30 here Dusty Miller (http://www.dustymiller-wrenbury.com/)

Hello are furiners allowed to come and join in or is it just Taffs;)

Regards Lester
ps Iam not Man Cobra;)

Big Dai
27-03-10, 12:36 AM
Don't think I can make this one chaps.

Chris, it's not as far away as it looks - only about 20 mins from Chester.

Lloyd Barnes
27-03-10, 10:55 AM
Hello are furiners allowed to come and join in or is it just Taffs;)

Regards Lester
ps Iam not Man Cobra;)

all are welcome.. even those from Stoke :mrgreen: North Wales/Cheshire is quite a broad area really..

my car is in pieces at the mo getting it ready for first run out at Santa Pod, (new manifold/valve covers/coil) so I'll be unlikely to get there this month

bloke from stoke
27-03-10, 11:18 AM
all are welcome.. even those from Stoke :mrgreen: North Wales/Cheshire is quite a broad area really..

my car is in pieces at the mo getting it ready for first run out at Santa Pod, (new manifold/valve covers/coil) so I'll be unlikely to get there this month

Hi ALL is anyone going to this meet as don't want to be the only one that tuns up:( . Just seen a weather forecast and it look dry until late afternoon at least

Regards Lester

Lloyd Barnes
29-03-10, 12:19 PM
Hi ALL is anyone going to this meet as don't want to be the only one that tuns up:( . Just seen a weather forecast and it look dry until late afternoon at least

Regards Lester

Hi Lester

not sure if you went, just so you know, the meet is actually organised by Graham (see Snaketorque). I get details each month and post them here as Graham doesn't use the forum.

There's always a core group at the meet, most of them don't use the forum, hence even if no-one from here goes, you're v unlikely to find no-one there.

bloke from stoke
29-03-10, 07:00 PM
Hi Lester

not sure if you went, just so you know, the meet is actually organised by Graham (see Snaketorque). I get details each month and post them here as Graham doesn't use the forum.

There's always a core group at the meet, most of them don't use the forum, hence even if no-one from here goes, you're v unlikely to find no-one there.

Hi Lloyd did pop along yesterday, but I was a bit late and when I got there everyone was seated and eating so I waited on the car park until they came out.

Nice friendly bunch, only one cob there, very nice red BRA some 27 years old, did not go in mine as it started to P!$$ down as I backed it out of the garage, then I did not see another drop all day(bloody typical):rolleyes:

Regards Lester

janandchris
30-03-10, 10:20 AM
Too far for us....and It started raining just as I finished polishing all the metal work on the cob, so it went straight back in the garage!!

We love BST!!