PDA

View Full Version : Next Meet May 2nd

westborne
21-04-10, 06:30 AM
Ok Guys and Gals

The brilliant Barrie has arranged lunch at the Bearslake Inn - between Oakhampton and Tavistock - EX20 4HQ - see email to SW members

He has spoken with the owners and they are expecting us. Looks an attractive place - Too good for us ?

Remember its a Bank Holiday so aim to get to the car park by 12 noon.

See you there - hopefully with Kath back from Southern Hemisphere!

Neil O
21-04-10, 07:36 AM
Rugby season finishes this weekend so I may just make this meet.

Will Mancobra be there? ;)

Good bloke that Barry. A leader in waiting. :twisted:

PS "Okehampton"

westborne
29-04-10, 01:06 PM
Just a reminder

Forecast for Saturday - not so good

Sunday better

Chimeara
29-04-10, 04:22 PM
Can't make the meet as I'm at stoneleigh collecting parts for our gracious leader chris regards to all though will get to the next one

Henry Piper
01-05-10, 01:42 PM
Hi All,
I regret that I shall be unable to attend this months meeting,My Wife has been given some tickets for a concert at the Albert Hall on Sunday in which a friend of hers is performing, and I have agreed to drive her up to the Big City !!.

Hope to see you all at the next meeting.

If the chap who has the unwanted 2.9 V6 engine who spoke to me at the last meeting sees this,- could you pm me with contact details, and let me know exactly what you have got, and how much you might want for it as I may be interested in it for another non cob project.
Cheers, Henry

Dave Court
01-05-10, 06:57 PM
Sorry going to miss this meet as going to stoneleigh. Leaving Bridgwater 7am, may see some of you there:grin:

Chimeara
01-05-10, 07:06 PM
Dave

will indeed see you there, im leaving junction 26/home at 6.30 will probably be gate crashing the AK stand most of the day or who ever has the free cofee pot.

Dave Court
01-05-10, 07:24 PM
we'll pop in to see you, and coffee is always good especialy when your soaked to the skin :)

andy l
02-05-10, 08:42 AM
Hi All, how many are going to this meet, due to stoneleigh :rolleyes: and the weather :(, am up for it, even if its in the tin top, Andy ;)

westborne
02-05-10, 09:36 AM
just leaving now - admittedly in the Audi !!

See you there

Neil O
02-05-10, 02:13 PM
Couldn't make it, just remembered it was my Mum's birthday.......yesterday. :o:(

Dave Court
02-05-10, 07:09 PM
Well got to experiance the cob in the wet!!!! could barely see on the M5 and round abouts were interesting. Once we got to Evesham the rain went away and we had a dry day