PDA

View Full Version : wiring diagram for a viper

coffindodger
30-04-10, 09:35 PM
Hi all, just wondering if any one has a wiring diagram for the viper complete with the cabling colours.

steamyrotter
01-05-10, 01:55 PM
In a word, no.

I think you will not be able to find one specifically for a viper.
Best bet is to look for the premier wiring loom & Instructions.

All things Viper are not "by the book" due to there not being a book to be by!!

I have a diagram but is a one off for mine and will be no use to anyone else...

coffindodger
03-05-10, 11:50 AM
thanks for the reply steamy, i guessed that would be the case

chesterak
07-05-10, 09:03 PM
Contact HFBradley01 - he posts on this forum - as I think he may have a set of wiring diagrams - I sold him my Viper as an unfinished project and I'm sure I gave him originals/copies of the wiring diagrams. Just checked my records and I don't have anything Viper related.

coffindodger
09-05-10, 11:54 AM
Contact HFBradley01 - he posts on this forum - as I think he may have a set of wiring diagrams - I sold him my Viper as an unfinished project and I'm sure I gave him originals/copies of the wiring diagrams. Just checked my records and I don't have anything Viper related.
thanks for the reply chesterak will do

Murray
09-05-10, 02:47 PM
I too would be interested in anything related to the wiring diagram for the Viper, so if you find anything out please let me know.
Mucho Ta

Deck
15-05-10, 08:46 PM
Hi Guys
I've got a worded walk through for a 2002 YKC Sportscars Cobra wiring loom v 3.1 that came with my Viper. I don't know if this was the recommended supplier or what but its 7 pages of text that gives a detailed description of how to install it. I could scan it in next week if anyone's interested.
It's a bit written all over now but still legible...

Cheers

coffindodger
17-05-10, 09:58 AM
Hi Guys
I've got a worded walk through for a 2002 YKC Sportscars Cobra wiring loom v 3.1 that came with my Viper. I don't know if this was the recommended supplier or what but its 7 pages of text that gives a detailed description of how to install it. I could scan it in next week if anyone's interested.
It's a bit written all over now but still legible...

Cheers
Hi deck,
if its not too much trouble to scan I would be interested in seeing it.
cheers and thanks:D

Deck
17-05-10, 07:36 PM
Never got that together today I'm afraid. Will try again tomorrow.
Cheers

BAZ
21-08-10, 09:55 AM
Hi Guys,

I have 4 diagrams for a Viper 4. V12/V8 that can be scanned if still required.

What I don't have is any written instructions other than "Use our simple to follow wiring diagram as supplied with the loom". No doubt it is simple if you are an auto electrician!

So, if anyone has anything written in English that explains what goes where that would be helpful.

Thanks
BAZ

coffindodger
22-08-10, 03:51 PM
hi baz
i would be interested in the wiring diagrams if possible and its not to much trouble

BAZ
24-08-10, 03:39 PM
Slight technical problem at the moment. We have a new printer/scanner and the scanner isn't working, it might take a few days to sort out!

coffindodger
24-08-10, 05:02 PM
no problems

Deck
27-08-10, 05:50 PM
Hi Guys
Finally got this together... 3 months is pretty good I think...

Here's the first five pages.

Please don't mind the notes, some are mine, some are others!!

I really hope this is somewhat useful.

It's from YKC sports cars ltd (Elvington, York). invoice just says "Cobra wiring loom".

Cheers

Deck
27-08-10, 05:56 PM
and the last 2... the pics are the fuse box and relay array.
Oh, this was made in 2002.
HTH!
Cheers

coffindodger
29-08-10, 06:46 PM
cheers dec