PDA

View Full Version : neville

neville
23-05-10, 10:10 AM
I am building a pilgrim cobra and rewiring my self with sierra wiper and indicator switches. i have looked at several wiring diagrams including haynes manual and none have the same connections and colour codes I do not no which sierra these came off can enyone help. Neville

tonym
23-05-10, 10:13 AM
I doubt if anyone can help on the crendon section of the forum, try posting this question on the Pilgrim section.

robinj66
23-05-10, 10:24 AM
On each set of stalks there will be a Ford code - either 83 BG... ; 87BG... ; or 89BG..... that will help you to identify which set of stalks you have ( they all look the same but the pin layout may be different)

Lloyd Barnes
23-05-10, 11:13 AM
I am building a pilgrim cobra and rewiring my self with sierra wiper and indicator switches. i have looked at several wiring diagrams including haynes manual and none have the same connections and colour codes I do not no which sierra these came off can enyone help. Neville

Hi Neville

does the wiper stalk have an intermittent setting? If so then have a look under the Dax section of the site. There is a wiring diagram there for these later stalks which may give some clues.

Also have you asked Pilgrim for their help?

neville
23-05-10, 09:20 PM
robinj66 thank you for your reply the ford code is 90bg11k665 is this an odd one would it best try and find another

robinj66
24-05-10, 06:59 PM
This might help

SIERRA SWITCHGEAR post-1990

WIPER SWITCH

53A black/violet -- Rear Intermittent Relay

W black/yellow -- washer pump

53C black --- washer pump

B2 brown/yellow -- Intermittent Relay

B1 brown/white -- Intermittent Relay

54 black/violet -- rear wiper motor

53B red -- wiper motor