PDA

View Full Version : Tredegar Hse.

Johnboy
09-06-10, 06:17 PM
Any body going on sunday the weather forcast looks ok. I'm looking forward togeting a few miles on the speedo even if it is on the motorway.
Do we meet somewhere or in the park.

kdavies3
09-06-10, 07:47 PM
I'm going for sure. All booked in so I can drive straight in to a reserved spot.

Hi John,
did you book a slot in the end or are you turning up on spec?

Ed, (Bitsilly) was going and was booked to do the run on Saturday and the show Sunday as am I.
Ed's car is not back from Chengs from reair so maybe you coulkd take Eds booking?

I think Rowly was going too.

Anyone else?

Johnboy
10-06-10, 09:48 PM
I have a number SS 6 and shall see you there as long as the sun shines, rowley is coming as well, also dependent on weather.

kdavies3
10-06-10, 09:50 PM
Cool I have SS2.
forecast looking good at the moment. :D

bitsilly
10-06-10, 10:37 PM
If my booking and position etc is any good to anyone please PM me.

bitsilly
13-06-10, 10:07 PM
Well? What did I miss?
Who impersonated me?
Kev, I presume it was you who picked up the stuff??

kdavies3
13-06-10, 10:19 PM
Hi Ed, cheers for the stuff. :D
Andy from Swindon impersonated you with his Sumo. :)

Johnboy impersonated Peter Brady (The Invisible Man) :(
Didn't show hope all is well there?

There was Me, Rowly, PaulB, Andy and also a nice AK from Abertillery and CraigH from Caerphilly with his GD.

There a cracking turn out of all sorts. :D

Spoiled at the end by a sharp heavy shower and massive queues to get out.
Not normally that bad but i guess everyone tried to leave together 'cos of the rain.

And then of course my clutch died and we got to ride in a truck. :roll:

bitsilly
14-06-10, 08:01 AM
Oh dear!
Not too serious I hope!

kdavies3
14-06-10, 08:22 AM
More annoying than serious, I'm just glad it happened now rather than on the way to or at Le Mans. :rolleyes:
New Slave cylinder, sort out the alignment which wasn't perfect and add servo, to save my acheing leg in traffic queues.

Paul B
14-06-10, 11:37 AM
Kev

Hope you get it all sorted but it seems that I made my exit at the right time then !!!

See you again soon.

Paul

bitsilly
14-06-10, 07:21 PM
Kev,
clutch servo caused me sooooooooooooooo much grief, in the end I ditched it.
All I would advise is check it works before bothering to find a space and building brackets, etc. And even try to borrow a servo before buying one (I may even have mine still in the car, honestly can't remember! Will ask Cheng if you want it or want to borrow it, let me know. I used braided hoses so if it failed I could just whip it out and use a fitting to join the hoses.
Give me a shout if you want to discuss.
Ed

ps. and if you get it to work tell me how!!

pps. For saving space, CBS do a dual cct servo.

Johnboy
16-06-10, 11:35 PM
Kev
Sorry to miss sunday another weekend all tied up with my father. Hope this weekend free so would like to come on forest of dean run. could you give me some details, I could'nt open the attachment on your email. I dont have the software to read it.

Paul B
17-06-10, 08:56 PM
Kev
Sorry to miss sunday another weekend all tied up with my father. Hope this weekend free so would like to come on forest of dean run. could you give me some details, I could'nt open the attachment on your email. I dont have the software to read it.

Hi John

See the post "June Run (or swim as the case may be)" under the Glos branch section for details of the run.

Look forward to seeing youn there.

Paul