PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming events

Dave Court
13-06-10, 08:45 AM
In the upcoming events the South West is not showing, not sure who would update this, any ideas?

stevee8
13-06-10, 09:29 AM
This section uses info from the Calendar which, in turn, is updated mostly by the area reps. so Chris Cluett (westborne) is likely to be your best bet.

Dave Court
14-06-10, 07:39 PM
Cheers Steve

andy l
15-06-10, 05:22 PM
In the upcoming events the South West is not showing, not sure who would update this, any ideas?

Hi Dave think you will find miket does our updates, have you not had a email from chris given meeting info for the year, Andy ps we are having a club stand meet this sunday at chris cluetts house, he doing a full roast dinner as well :shock:, can see now why he is the rep :rolleyes:, top man, Andy :cool:

Dave Court
15-06-10, 07:04 PM
sounds good although not going to be able to get out again this month for a whole day just a few evenig runs:D

westborne
18-06-10, 07:05 AM
Dave

I normally circulate the updates by email to the list (which you should be on ) and then post a reminder on this site before each event

Mike T also updates but he is in Corfu at the moment

Andy see you and Neil Sunday - Roast Dinner is off as we dont have a kitchen - I could BBQ you a sausage !!!

Hoping Steve is gonna pop by with a light!!

andy l
18-06-10, 05:19 PM
Dave

I normally circulate the updates by email to the list (which you should be on ) and then post a reminder on this site before each event

Mike T also updates but he is in Corfu at the moment

Andy see you and Neil Sunday - Roast Dinner is off as we dont have a kitchen - I could BBQ you a sausage !!!

Hoping Steve is gonna pop by with a light!!

Frame works completed, but after set up it needs some base feet, got steel today drilled and tapped thread and have given them first prime and under coat, will bring them and finish rest of painting next week, also got plastic conveying pipes just need to finish them, see you sunday about 10.00am, Andy :)

westborne
21-06-10, 07:55 AM
Well the team turned up - photos to follow.

Stand looking good for ease of erection - Kath has measurements for fabric panels.

Lots of engineering advice received and understood !!!!.

Thanks to Andy for his excellent workmanship - and Neil and Ant and Steve for all the advice !! - and of course Kath for the sewing skills !!

andy l
25-06-10, 09:00 PM
Well the team turned up - photos to follow.

Stand looking good for ease of erection - Kath has measurements for fabric panels.

Lots of engineering advice received and understood !!!!.

Thanks to Andy for his excellent workmanship - and Neil and Ant and Steve for all the advice !! - and of course Kath for the sewing skills !!

Chris and kath, thanks for tea coffee and food, the extra tubes for bracings arrived today, been cut, just waiting for fittings now, see you next sunday, Andy