PDA

View Full Version : Next Meet

westborne
29-06-10, 06:36 AM
Hi All

Next meet is a Club Stand at the Culmstock Wheels Show on Sunday the 4th (This coming Sunday) - Show opens at 10.30 and they want us there by 10.15

So Coffee is on at my place -EX5 4NQ - at 9 onwards - its about a 15 minute run from me.

You can pay on the gate (its a Fiver ) so I'm sure we'll set up and others can troll in during the day - According to Andy - I have the Gazebo somewhere

I have an Orange sticker "Cobra Replica Club" and a white sticker number 92.

See you at my place or there

westborne
29-06-10, 07:29 AM
Mike T - if you're back - and you fancy catching up - why not see if you can blag a ride from Andy L or maybe Stu E ?

Just a suggestion

westborne
01-07-10, 11:29 AM
I hate to tempt fate - but the forecast actually looks good!!!

(Andy L will be along in a minute with his own personal rain cloud)

andy l
01-07-10, 12:36 PM
I hate to tempt fate - but the forecast actually looks good!!!

(Andy L will be along in a minute with his own personal rain cloud)

Bet you feel all alone, as nobody replied yet :rolleyes: THE WEATHER SHOULD BE GOOD, it better be iam not working for once, coffee sounds good about 0930.
The stand should be completed my end on saturday, and garry is getting his kit next wed from DAX, xmas early for him :p, best of luck with your build, any help wanted dont be afraid to ask, the forum or sw members, see you all sunday, Andy :cool:

Neil O
01-07-10, 01:49 PM
If I can get my wheels cleaned and back on in time........;)

langbond 15
01-07-10, 05:51 PM
nikki and i will be there were straight to culmstock though see you all there ,steve

Dave Court
01-07-10, 07:15 PM
I'll be there, might try an meet up with Steve and Nikki for the run down

jimbo007
01-07-10, 09:11 PM
Hi all,

Me and my wife Sherry are going to the Culmstock show and we are looking forward to meeting you all there.

See ya all Sunday

Cheers
Jim and Sherry

Murray
02-07-10, 07:49 AM
Just hope to be there, Cobra or not. Lot's to do, fingers crossed.

westborne
02-07-10, 09:22 AM
Get your wheels cleaned Neil !!

See you at the ground Steve et al - will need you guys to fathom out the Gazebo !!!

langbond 15
02-07-10, 02:46 PM
Get your wheels cleaned Neil !!

See you at the ground Steve et al - will need you guys to fathom out the Gazebo !!!
has it got at least two wheels and an engine if not were in trouble,:???:

snake_bitten
03-07-10, 09:07 AM
OH Shame! would have liked to come, but I have just cleaned the car and dont want to get it dirty!

Miket
03-07-10, 09:12 AM
OH Shame! would have liked to come, but I have just cleaned the car and dont want to get it dirty!

Hi John, long time no see. :(

Car looks nice in the Gulf colours, preferred the mean machine black look. ;) ;) :D

andy l
03-07-10, 10:14 AM

That never worried you before, is this the new you :p, would be good to see you, all the best, Andy ;)

snake_bitten
03-07-10, 10:49 AM
Hi Guys,

Yes I know what you mean, I miss the rat look!

garry
03-07-10, 01:45 PM
Hi all,

I am sorry but I wont be able to make the Meet tomorrow at Culmstock as my jeep is overheating, I think this is due to a sticky thermostat but we well see.

It's true I pick up my kit on Wednesday, long time in coming but all good things come in BIG packages!! Thanks Andy for the offer of help I am sure I will need it. I will speak to you on Wednesday. Cheers mate.

Hope you all have a good meet tomorrow.

Thanks Garry.

Murray
03-07-10, 07:01 PM
After all the faffing about with the recon callipers and getting them bled, I finally got her out for a test run this evening. Overheating still!!! A new alloy water pump put on a while back, on testing in the garage she got up to about 80/90 degrees and stayed there, water feeding through the rad where as before it wasn't very well. Thought I had it cracked. It seems out on the open road for about 4 miles and up to 110/120, it's still doing the "when it's hot, cool air from the heater, temp goes down, heater is chucking out boiling air!? WTF? Got so much here to do, looks like we shall be missing from Culmstock too. Anybody want to buy a Cobra?