PDA

View Full Version : phots of Culmstock Show

jimbo007
04-07-10, 04:17 PM
Hi all,

Here are some of the photos from the show today. Again many thanks for the great welcome.

I'll put the rest in a new album soon.

Cheers
Jim

Murray
04-07-10, 08:55 PM
Jim, thanks for putting up the photo's. I missed it and was gutted. Would like to have had a chat with all the gang and you, if you are anything like your avatar you would be hard to miss!!

jimbo007
04-07-10, 09:25 PM
hi Murray,

Glad you liked the photos, considering I'm not that good at photography I was happy with them. Like I said the rest will be uploaded soon.

The picture is not an avatar! That is me!

So yes I am hard to miss with looks like that and a loud georgdie accent:D

westborne
05-07-10, 07:58 AM
Yes a good Event - A dozen cars turned up - We would have had a bakers dozen if the two cob couple had lived up to their title!!

I will post piccies tomorrow - Good to see a significant number of Green cars - and Johns "Vinyl Wrap" is Amazing - (Thats "Vinyl Wrap" not "Spinal Tap")

I did blag 6 plaques as I left - don't get too excited - they are plastic key ring things - so remind me who wanted one ?

Hope those from Bridgewater and Plymouth didnt get too wet - we went through a bit of drizzle but were only 6 miles to home anyway.

Next meet is at Wheels of Wadebridge on the 18th - expect to see more of the Cornwall crowd.

Post piciies tomorrow

PS and it was good to meet you Jim - hope you and your lady felt welcomed!!

jimbo007
05-07-10, 09:16 AM
Hi Chris,

Me and Sherry felt very welcome at the show. We enjoyed the day thoroughly, I especially am thankful for all the advice and support shown in respect to my build of an unknown cobra.

We hope to meet you all again at the Wadebridge meet.

Cheers
Jim and Sherry.

Neil O
05-07-10, 01:12 PM
Hi Chris,

Me and Sherry felt very welcome at the show. We enjoyed the day thoroughly, I especially am thankful for all the advice and support shown in respect to my build of an unknown cobra.

We hope to meet you all again at the Wadebridge meet.

Cheers
Jim and Sherry.

They were just lulling you into a false sense of security.

Watch out next time as you are now no longer a newbie and are therefore "fair game". :D;):twisted: