PDA

View Full Version : Culmstock

westborne
06-07-10, 06:56 AM
OK here's a few more piccies.

Desite every effort - Henry let the cat out of the bag (or is it closet?) in the SW with his chairs !!!

Thanks to evryone for attending - next is Wheels of Wadebridge (there is a rumour that Oakleys car may see daylight!!)

westborne
06-07-10, 06:58 AM
And some more

Henry Piper
06-07-10, 11:50 PM
OK here's a few more piccies.

Desite every effort - Henry let the cat out of the bag (or is it closet?) in the SW with his chairs !!!

Thanks to evryone for attending - next is Wheels of Wadebridge (there is a rumour that Oakleys car may see daylight!!)

I have to state in my defence that I only bought them because they where 50p each !!
Henry

jimbo007
07-07-10, 06:42 AM
Hi Chris,

Can you tell me where in Wadebridge the next meet is please?

Hope to make it there, going in for an operation on Monday 12th but hope to be fit enough to get to the meet if it's on the 18th.

Cheers
Jim

andy l
07-07-10, 09:11 AM
Hi Chris,

Hope to make it there, going in for an operation on Monday 12th but hope to be fit enough to get to the meet if it's on the 18th.

Cheers
Jim

Jim best of luck with the op on monday, all the best Andy ;)

Miket
07-07-10, 09:54 AM
Hi Chris,

Cheers
Jim
Good luck with the op Jim.

The Show is at the Royal Cornwall Showground at Rotary Club of Wadebridge, Cornwall (http://www.rotaryclubwadebridge.org/sje2.cfm?sje=7)

jimbo007
07-07-10, 10:30 AM
Cheers Andy and Mike for the wishes of luck. Hopefully I will have some and it'll go well enough to be released in time for the meet. :D

See ya soon
Jim

langbond 15
07-07-10, 11:33 AM
good luck jim hopefully see you at wadebridge steve & nikki

westborne
07-07-10, 11:49 AM
If you want to register entry - google - rotary club wadebridge and the wheels event - you can register on line (Left hand side of the scren ) and they will email you a screen entry sticker. Its Free ( so Mike Taylor has entered his VW Estate )

jimbo007
07-07-10, 02:45 PM
Cheers Steve and Nikki.