Barrie P aiming to meet at Bodmin at about 9.30

andy l
17-07-10, 09:01 AM
Just a reminder that "Wheels of Wadebridge" is on tomorrow

Meet there or at the Asda Car park at Bodmin

Those confused - look up the Rotary Club Wadebridge on Google

Barrie P aiming to meet at Bodmin at about 9.30

Hi All
not going to make this one, due to work again, but mt edgcume looking good, hope the weather holds for sunday :rolleyes: looks like showers :roll: only in wadebridge area though, :grin: :p Andy

srv8dave
17-07-10, 09:25 AM
Sorry Chris, I won't be there due to family commitments. Should be good for mount edgecombe though. Be nice to see you guys, feels like it's been months!
Dave.:roll:

LAURIESPARKY
17-07-10, 10:03 PM
hi Chris, hoping to see you tomorrow
Laurie, Chris, Steve and Nicki

jimbo007
18-07-10, 09:49 PM
Sorry couldn't be there today, woke up to my garage door vandalised. So spent most of the morning cleaning grafitti of it. Will be fitting security cameras soon. Sherry also didn't want me walking to much on the recovering leg. Hopefully be at next meet.

Cheers
Jim and Sherry

Miket
18-07-10, 09:56 PM
Sorry couldn't be there today, woke up to my garage door vandalised. So spent most of the morning cleaning grafitti of it. Will be fitting security cameras soon. Sherry also didn't want me walking to much on the recovering leg. Hopefully be at next meet.

Cheers
Jim and Sherry

Hi Jim

It was a good day, plenty to see and the weather was good. :cool:

Whilst we where all sat under the Gazebo we had a visit from a Show Steward who informed us that the Cobra Club had won the best "Club Stand" prize, don't know what we got as yet, but I'm sure Chris will be along at some point with pictures of the enormous trophy. ;) ;) :D :D

P.S Sorry to hear about your garage door, bastards.