PDA

View Full Version : Well Stone me!!!

westborne
19-07-10, 06:42 AM
The Wheels of Wadebridge event was cracker !!

Despite initial drizzle we had a good turn out !

How many CRC members does it take to put up a gazebo ? Andy L had previously numbered all the poles - but forgot to inform us of the logic !

My thanks to Tim and Tom, Laurie and Chris, Steve and Dianne, Chris Headon (in his GT 40), Barrie P, Maurice and Paula and Steve and Nickie and of course Kath and not forgetting Mike T and John Penpraze who brought his V12 Dax along from Truro !!!

Chris H was so desperate to attract people to his car he was giving away free spanners all day !! - I kid you not

And yes - most of us had no chance whatsoever of fitting into the GT 40 .

I of course take full credit for the fact that we won the Best car Club Stand at the Show - shows what we can do with no effort whatsoever and I even forgot the Club Banner -

(that must be why Neil O couldn't find us - despite searching all day) - Pictures enclosed of the triumphant group with our solid silver plate!!!

Then to top it all - we won the car quiz as well !!!!!- (mind you the brain power was awesome!!!)

So Nickie is seen accepting the magnum of bubbly on behalf of the Club - (We've decided to keep it in the SW for a special event rather than share it with the national committee.)

So generally great craic all day - good crowd and good company - I'll try and avoid the picture of Laurie eating a doorstep.

Mt Edgecumbe next on the 1st August

westborne
19-07-10, 06:46 AM
And more pictures

andy l
19-07-10, 12:20 PM
Glad the weather held for you all, well done everybody :) Andy

dolphinboy400
19-07-10, 04:57 PM
i cant believe you beat the mini and VW stands! well done guys and girls! Im gonna come down to one of your meets hopefully before the summer dissapears :)

westborne
20-07-10, 09:41 AM
Just testing Photo upload for one of our award winning team

andy l
20-07-10, 04:43 PM
Just testing Photo upload for one of our award winning team

Chris is the man in the red coat a wheel clamper :rolleyes: or just wondering where he going to put his shopping in the gt40, :( Andy