PDA

View Full Version : ROCKINGHAM Spread the word

kdavies3
19-04-04, 11:49 AM
I met up with the South West Cobra group yesterday near Bristol.
A damned fine bunch they seem to be too.

My concern was that most of them knew nothing about Rockingham or it being the the clubs annual gathering this year.

I guess if you aren't a regular on the website you wouldn't know, as it was too late to put anything in last ST.

I would suggest that it would be worth doing a flyer to hand out at Stoneleigh to spread the word.

Maybe a global letter to all members should be sent out?

I guess if it's left to the next issue of ST it'll be too late for folks to make arrangements.

Just a thought!

http://www.woodoouk.eclipse.co.uk/Wales.gif

Kev Davies
Dax, 383ci Chevy Stroker, Tremec TKO
South Wales

robert
19-04-04, 11:51 AM
The next issue of ST will be coming out before Stoneleigh and it will be in there, that gives people 4 weeks notice minimum.

A global mailing is a bit expensive to do. x( x(

Philip
19-04-04, 12:48 PM
Hi,
what about the club reps? Ours always sends out a news letter every month, I assume the others do too, could be put in there,
Phil

simon finlay
19-04-04, 05:33 PM
Rob, global post may be expensive but do we not have every ones email address on file through the membership applications? We could then send a general notice to everyone in the club who has email. Just a thought, ps if needed I will photocopy a few hundred flyers to hand out at Stoneleigh if we need to, just got to decide who is going to do the design, Simon:tu :tu :tu :tu :tu

robert
19-04-04, 06:27 PM
I will get the database sent to me and do an emailing, great idea!!! :tu :tu :tu