View Full Version : Show on the Hoe

Murray
20-08-10, 06:47 PM
Is there anyone going to this?

andy l
21-08-10, 08:03 AM
Is there anyone going to this?

Hi Murray

I am working saturday night, but will try to make it, depending on the weather of course if its anything like today :evil: then NO.;) Andy

Murray
21-08-10, 09:26 AM
Totally agree Andy, it does not give a good forecast for Plymouth, heavy rain I'm afraid from one forecaster and sunny intervals with light showers from another! Will just take it as it comes and check it out on Sunday morn. If it's wet I'm staying home, got plenty to do!

timw
21-08-10, 01:47 PM
Hi Andy and Murray

We were up for this but really don't want to get the hair wet again, its chucking it down here at the moment. Met Office shows rain clearing after 7.00am. If it looks like a goer we will get to the Homebase CP for 9.30 -otherwise its a lie-in.

Cheers
Tim

westborne
21-08-10, 01:59 PM
Sorry guys can't make it - I'm washing my hair.

Seriously - busy tomorrow - see you at Anthony's - for the Grand Shelter Opening.

Murray
22-08-10, 08:03 AM
Seeing's as this is going to be the only dry day this week, I have to get my pond finished building. I cannot do the waterproofing in the wet so it's a stay at home day to work, I'm sorry to say.:evil: Anyone who goes to the show, sorry to have missed you and hope you have a good day.:D

Miket
22-08-10, 12:22 PM
Seeing's as this is going to be the only dry day this week, I have to get my pond finished building. I cannot do the waterproofing in the wet so it's a stay at home day to work, I'm sorry to say.:evil: Anyone who goes to the show, sorry to have missed you and hope you have a good day.:D

Good job you didn't go, it's hissing down here in Newton Abbot. :(

LAURIESPARKY
22-08-10, 05:28 PM
Well the 4 Hoe,s was for the 4 of us that were daft enough to try and stay dry
We did have little sun after we all got soaked, but the brittish bulldog spirit prevailed and we made it home without another drenching !!!
See you all soon . Laurie & Chris :cool::cool::cool::cool:

langbond 15
22-08-10, 05:34 PM
Good job you didn't go, it's hissing down here in Newton Abbot. :(
we went got a little soggy around mid day but brightend up later good to see chris & lauri, tim, stuart had a good run up and back.see you all at ants hopefully steve & nikki :smile:

stu e
22-08-10, 05:41 PM
Did it rain then:D.
Got home and didn't need the wipers once.
The cruise through Plymouth sounded pretty good from where I was sitting.
Hope you all got home dry as well.
Stu.

Murray
22-08-10, 06:52 PM
Beautifull day here in Tavistock, sweating whilst getting covered in granite dust, just one small shower or two. Was really chockered at having to work. Finished about 18:30 just in time before the rain began in earnest. Nice to know you had a good day up on the Hoe. Any photo's?

westborne
23-08-10, 12:03 PM
Ah the intrepid CRC SW members !! sorry I couldn't make it

Forgot to mention guys - Steve Basset passed me a disk of photos of Wheels of Wadebridge
- only just viewed it

You know the show where we won two top awards !!!

Blimey - I know Photography is his hobby - but great Photos of some of the cars - especially Tim and Tom, Steve and Nikki, and Barrie P - I will attempt to tranfer them for onward transmission.

And of the award ceremony group photo !!