PDA

View Full Version : FREE. Saturday Goodwood Revival tickets 2010. (This saturday)

Dixie
16-09-10, 04:32 PM
First come first served.

I have a pair of Goodwood Revival tickets for Saturday (this Saturday 18th)

They are complimentary, sadly I cannot go so brought tickets for Sunday, cost me 104.

These are free to a good home, face value of 100.

All I ask is a small donation to Happy Landings cats&Dogs home. Don't care how much, just something to help them keep going.

Grab a bargain. Due to short time scale, you'll need to collect.

PM, I will check inbox thoughout the evening.

Mark

clive a brown
16-09-10, 05:05 PM
how I wish I could get to somerset!!!!!!!

hope they go to a good home

clive

slogger
16-09-10, 05:30 PM
Drop this guy a line: http://www.cobraclub.com/forum/events/39743-goodwood-tickets-needed.html

nige1
16-09-10, 06:22 PM
yes please!

I can collect tomorrow

I am happy to make a donation to a good charity

please let me know asap how to proceed

thanks

Dixie
16-09-10, 06:50 PM
yes please!

I can collect tomorrow

I am happy to make a donation to a good charity

please let me know asap how to proceed

thanks

Hi Nigel.

All yours, I will PM you my number.

M

nige1
16-09-10, 07:15 PM
Hi Nigel.

All yours, I will PM you my number.

M

Hi,

sorry to sound stupid but is your PM via my email account?

or where do I find it?

thanks

Nigel

Gonch
16-09-10, 07:36 PM
a new member for free tickets? :rolleyes:

Purple AK
16-09-10, 07:47 PM
a new member for free tickets? :rolleyes:
Stop being so cynical :rolleyes:

chippy
16-09-10, 07:54 PM
I thought what Gonch said :rolleyes: so its not just me thinking that way

JimmyJazz
16-09-10, 07:59 PM
I thought what Gonch said :rolleyes: so its not just me thinking that way

I am thinking it too. Only joined today, very convenient.

simon
16-09-10, 08:25 PM
nige1, what cobra have you got?
show us a picture........

Simon

Dixie
16-09-10, 08:36 PM
I am thinking it too. Only joined today, very convenient.

What's wrong with people today?

Anyone heard of doing someone a good turn. Doesn't matter who, as long as someone gets some fun out of them and the local dogs home gets a few quid.

I didnt even notice he was a new member, doesn't bother me in the slightest. You never know he might end up being a "Senior member", and helping the club!! if I were him and read this post, I would certainly have 2nd thoughts.

My faith in the human race gets lower and lower as each day goes by.

Many moons ago a very nice bloke on this forum gave me a set of manifolds for my RV8 FOC, I believe I was a "Junior" member with a handful of posts. I just wanted to give something back as a good deed was done to me.

Stop being so sceptical.

Feel abit pissed off now!!

Mark

Gonch
16-09-10, 08:43 PM
Fairplay to you and they are yours to do exactly what you want with, but consider if you type into google 'free goodwood revival tickets' were the 7th website out of 39,500 sites.

Dixie
16-09-10, 09:00 PM
Fairplay to you and they are yours to do exactly what you want with, but consider if you type into google 'free goodwood revival tickets' were the 7th website out of 39,500 sites.

I Didn't know that. I wouldn't of even considered typing into Google "Free tickets" why would you, can't believe many people would give away tickets. I've learnt something tonight.

For interest, the guy who is having the tickets is a Member of the Goodwood circuit, so supports that club. I am actually quite pleased he has them.

Mark

JimmyJazz
16-09-10, 09:08 PM
For interest, the guy who is having the tickets is a Member of the Goodwood circuit, so supports that club. I am actually quite pleased he has them.

Mark

Alls well that ends well then, and in the spirit of goodwood revival peace, love and happiness all round.

Gonch
16-09-10, 09:09 PM
I typed it in to see if your post would appear on the worlds most popular search engine if somebody was searching for free tickets, and it did. I think previously lots of free tickets have been given away for Goodwood, both corporate and main sponsors.

Gonch
16-09-10, 09:11 PM
Alls well that ends well then, and in the spirit of goodwood revival peace, love and happiness all round.

Here here!