PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

weebeastie
27-09-10, 04:02 PM
Hi Folks
I've had a Cobra SRV8 for 15 years. Always maintained well by Mike at Magnum Engineering. Now that Mike has gone and Magnum Engineering appears to be on the verge of collapse being run by a young kid, does anyone know who would maintain my SRV8 for me? I don't have the time to spend as much as I would like on the car myself.
I'm based in Warwickshire.

BLOKE
28-09-10, 08:17 AM
Hi Wee, Best to show your christion name if it's O.K. that way we have someone to reply to, I am Frank Dowsett, known as bloke, on here, you are in the right place to ask questions, but most of us maintain our own SR V8s, if you feel you could do this yourself you will get plenty of advice from here, if not, you would be best advised to go to FORUMS, then REGIONAL FORUMS, then down to your area, someone there may well know of someone local.
If all this fails, come back to us and we will try another approch.
regards Frank. BLOKE.

weebeastie
28-09-10, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the reply. I'll give it a go.
Peter

Hagster
28-09-10, 03:01 PM
Welcome Peter, :)

Guy

pevans
29-09-10, 08:41 AM
Hi Peter,
I know it is not local for you, but I am very happy so far with the work Southways have been doing on my car.
They carry out all sorts of work including builds, repairs etc and are both Ultima owners and now make the Tiger Cat so are real enthusiasts.
I wish I could also recommend Madgewicks who still build the car but sadly I did not have a great experience with them.

Here is Southways Web site-
http://www.southwayshomepage.moonfruit.com/

Of course they is superb help here on the forums if you want to have a go yourself !

Good luck
Paul.