PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Meet

LAURIESPARKY
27-09-10, 06:39 PM
The 3rd Oct meet is at Raleighs cross, TA23 OLN
table is booked for 12 noon
Directions:From jct 25 on the M5 follow signs to Minehead A358 for approx 1 mile ,after sign for Bishops Lydeard ,turn left ,along the B3224 for 8 miles
Hotel is on the left standing on its own
Hope to see you all there :p
Laurie and Chris

langbond 15
27-09-10, 07:11 PM
sorry hope you all have good time,nikki and i will be at my nieces wedding,colins doing his bit taking groom to wedding i hope it doesnt rain oh well he does have a hood .
ps the cookies are safe see you all at exeter . steve and nikki

jimbo007
27-09-10, 08:38 PM
Sorry yet again I can't make it due to shifts at work:-(

Still Hope to make more meets in the future as changing my job to days shifts with only 1 in 3 weekends.

Hope you all have a great time.

Cheers
Jim

westborne
28-09-10, 07:53 AM
Hi Laurie - yup we'll be there as I am still allowed to drive in the UK.

I have also posted an email to the SW chain.

Will sort Westpoint there as well

Hagster
28-09-10, 03:11 PM
Ok Im gonna make a concerted effort to get there :), Cobs no where near done but its drivable and with hard top on so its about time I met some of you peeps, if I can.

Guy

sheppie
28-09-10, 09:28 PM
Hi All.
Sorry but Lesley and myself will not be able to make the meet, we are away for the weekend. Hope you have a good time.
I will be able to help for the show at Westpoint if needed, and will be in touch before to make arrangments.
Regards Jerry.

andy l
03-10-10, 04:33 PM
Hi All
Hope the weather cleared up in time for the meet, I worked sat night and was not lucky with the weather :evil: hope to see you all at exeter show, Andy ;)

Hagster
03-10-10, 05:52 PM
I failed as well and could not make it :(, son had a sleep over on Saturday at his friends and I was the only one available to go pick him up on Sunday at 11:30, and then got roped in to shopping arrghhh.

Guy

westborne
04-10-10, 09:31 AM
Well smallest turnout ever - but good to see Maureice and Paula and Laurie and Chris - and of course the ever adventurous John in the Mean Machine from Bath.

We are gonna book the place for an April meet - great roads round there !!

See yo'all at Westpoint

stu e
04-10-10, 02:56 PM
Wanted to be there, but spent most of the day on the A303.
Not sure about the smallest meet though, I think Andy and I share that one:D

cobrap
04-10-10, 07:39 PM
...the ever adventurous John in the Mean Machine from Bath.

Would that be the Gulf Cobra:?:

westborne
05-10-10, 07:50 AM
Yup it would be!!