PDA

View Full Version : Exeter West point

kobra
22-10-10, 09:20 PM
Its chucking it down here at Lands End, and its heading Exeter way. But sunday could be good, May see you tomorrow or maybe sunday..:( :)

Miket
22-10-10, 09:22 PM
Its chucking it down here at Lands End, and its heading Exeter way. But sunday could be good, May see you tomorrow or maybe sunday..:( :)

It's dry here in Newton Abbot, it was also nice in Exeter setting up the stand. :cool:

kobra
22-10-10, 09:34 PM
Just got more info hail stones could be on the menu.:confused:

kdavies3
23-10-10, 11:31 AM
We've just been well and truly battered by heavy rain and hail here in South Wales.
If I can get my lazy arris out of bed in the morning I may trundle dowm on Sunday which looks a lot more promising, trouble is I've a 50th party to go to tonight and it's likely to be a late late one. :D

Murray
23-10-10, 05:22 PM
It was a bit wet at times but we had a great time on the stand. The new stand looked really good too. Happy Birthday Morris, so many candles we nearly had the sprinklers going!! I know, cheeky sod! but I am only a year younger so I am entitled! Well done to all,see you tomorrow.

westborne
24-10-10, 08:16 AM
"The sun has got its hat on" - Hip Hip Hip Hooray

Come on down !!!

tonym
24-10-10, 08:27 AM
"The sun has got its hat on" - Hip Hip Hip Hooray

Come on down !!!

Bloody typical! :roll:

Once again Chris, thanks to you and Kath, hope she's sobered up now :cool:

dolphinboy400
24-10-10, 03:30 PM
good to see you all today, finally got my cup of coffee ( once mike t's memory was jogged from 30 secs previous :P ).
Good to see some new faces too. See you next time hopefully :D