PDA

View Full Version : East Mids Area December Meet

V8bassman
22-11-10, 09:29 AM
This is our Christmas Dinner and the meet will be a week earlier than usual on the second Sunday which is the 12th December. We are back at the Vernon Arms, Sudbury near Uttoxeter (postcode DE6 5HS, 'phone 01283 585329). If you would like to attend, PM me and I will send you a menu / booking form. Cost is 19.95 per head.
We meet as usual at midday and will eat at 1pm. Places will be limited and we have a closing date for bookings of 27th November, so book early!

V8bassman
29-11-10, 10:47 AM
This is our Christmas Dinner and the meet will be a week earlier than usual on the second Sunday which is the 12th December. We are back at the Vernon Arms, Sudbury near Uttoxeter (postcode DE6 5HS, 'phone 01283 585329). If you would like to attend, PM me and I will send you a menu / booking form. Cost is 19.95 per head.
We meet as usual at midday and will eat at 1pm. Places will be limited and we have a closing date for bookings of 27th November, so book early!

Final Call for this one chaps, I need to let the venue know numbers by tomorrow latest so if you havent already booked, get back to me asap.