PDA

View Full Version : something nice turned up.

FIABLUE
28-11-10, 06:59 PM
Hello all,
I havent been here for a while,well not with a Cobra anyway,i didnt get much chance of getting out and about and meeting some of you guys last time, owing to personal and health problems, the car had to go, that was a while ago now and lifes to short,
thanks to the support of my other half who is really keen on getting into the Cobra scene,i mean to change that,

nick986
28-11-10, 07:15 PM
Welcome back. Is this the new car in the photo? I try and arrange meetings in the west mids area just, keep an eye on Events, West Mids. A good crowd on here from this area. Next possible gathering is 12 Dec at Cosford museum. looking at next years events already so If you know of any lets us all know. PS where in west mids are you??

Nick

FIABLUE
28-11-10, 07:34 PM
HI nick986,
Sorry about the lack of information,pressed the wrong button half way through thread,damn new fangled computers,yes thats the car, i will post more photos later,
289 FIA, Ford 302 5 litre, t5,
I feel its cheating a bit buying allready built but she was a good buy for the money,allready got a list of jobs i want to do ,but we cant wait to get out there and meet up with some of you guys,
I am situated not far from walsall,only about 20mins from Cosford myself.
Regards.

RCCob
28-11-10, 07:54 PM
Welcome back. Is this the new car in the photo? I try and arrange meetings in the west mids area just, keep an eye on Events, West Mids. A good crowd on here from this area. Next possible gathering is 12 Dec at Cosford museum. looking at next years events already so If you know of any lets us all know. PS where in west mids are you??

Nick

Hi Nick, I will try and make the next cosford meet,but it will be in tin top as the cob is having some work done at the moment.

Regards Russ & Jane

Clive
28-11-10, 08:09 PM
HI nick986,
Sorry about the lack of information,pressed the wrong button half way through thread,damn new fangled computers,yes thats the car, i will post more photos later,
289 FIA, Ford 302 5 litre, t5,
I feel its cheating a bit buying allready built but she was a good buy for the money,allready got a list of jobs i want to do ,but we cant wait to get out there and meet up with some of you guys,
I am situated not far from walsall,only about 20mins from Cosford myself.
Regards.

You'll be joining The 289 Register then? www.the289register.com (http://www.the289register.com) :D

FIABLUE
28-11-10, 08:35 PM
I guess so Clive,
I am no expert on all things Cobra related but hope to gain a little knowledge and help from both sides as it were,
Aways had a passion for the cars like everyone else on here,its not untill now,into my later years that ive been able to afford such a dream.
must admit i do prefer the more authentic look though,crikey am i asking for trouble here!,
Regards.
Col.

Lloyd Barnes
29-11-10, 08:46 AM
Welcome back Col. Lovely looking car you have there

I also sold my cobra so I know how it feels to be without one. Looking forward to the day when my next one is on the road! :-)

Hagster
29-11-10, 09:53 AM
Welcome back,
nice car in the photo, enjoy every min.

Regards Guy