PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody knows this car?

Ranger1782
12-12-10, 02:02 PM
Hello all,

my name is Chris and I am from germany. I`ve looked at this car, yesterday:
http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDetails.html?id=138894738&__lp=9&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING&makeModelVariant1.makeId=6200&makeModelVariant1.modelId=1&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&vehicleCategory=Car&segment=Car&siteId=GERMANY&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&export=NO_EXPORT&customerIdsAsString=〈=de&pageNumber=2 (http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDetails.html?id=138894738&__lp=9&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING&makeModelVariant1.makeId=6200&makeModelVariant1.modelId=1&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&vehicleCategory=Car&segment=Car&siteId=GERMANY&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&export=NO_EXPORT&customerIdsAsString=&lang=de&pageNumber=2)

The seller was not able to give some information. Does anybody of you know this car? I would like to know what kind of parts are in the Motor? Runs this car well? Was it build properly? Maybe the previous owner is here registered here?

Thanks for information!

Best regards,
Chris

BLOKE
13-12-10, 08:47 AM
Hi Chris, can you get the registration number it had in the U.K.
Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.

Ranger1782
13-12-10, 02:06 PM
Hi Chris, can you get the registration number it had in the U.K.
Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.

Hi Bloke,

I have no registration number. The sidepipes und the color are inimitably. I think the owner doesn`t need the numbre to remeber :p

Regards,
Chris

BLOKE
13-12-10, 04:06 PM
Hi Chri, It was good thinking posting on the SR V8 section, but I think you will get mor responce from a general post, i will see if i can place it there.
Frank. BLOKE.

BLOKE
13-12-10, 04:18 PM
Hi Chris,
Yes it worked, you will find it on the home page.
Frank. BLOKE.

Ranger1782
13-12-10, 06:09 PM
Thank you!

nbracken
16-12-10, 08:16 PM
Hi Chris I can't help you with identifying the car but I am living in Germany and know some people in Cobra Ig (The German replica club). If you are interested I'll send you their contact details via a PM

Where abouts in Germany are you?