PDA

View Full Version : Front brake pipe route

Robs cobra
27-12-10, 08:19 PM
Hello, i will soon be running my front brake pipes , do you have to run the front n/s round the top box section as i've seen on a lot of cars ? I would like to run the two fronts together down to the o/s flexi pipe then run the n/s one down to the lower chassis and round in front of the rack then back up to the n/s flexi pipe , i know it will be awkward ,but is there any reason why it would not be possible , thanks, Rob

realyweely
28-12-10, 09:44 AM
Hello, i will soon be running my front brake pipes , do you have to run the front n/s round the top box section as i've seen on a lot of cars ? I would like to run the two fronts together down to the o/s flexi pipe then run the n/s one down to the lower chassis and round in front of the rack then back up to the n/s flexi pipe , i know it will be awkward ,but is there any reason why it would not be possible , thanks, Rob

So long as it is secured correctly I cant see a problem

GrahamSh
28-12-10, 10:13 AM
Should be OK, but note that the bottom radiator hose (at least for my RV8 engine fit) runs along the top of the bottom rail to the expansion tank.