PDA

View Full Version : S r v 8 harness

jwyatt
05-01-11, 04:53 PM
happy new year to all

i for one cant wait untill i see the green shoots of spring and hear the noise of v8 s

delayed in the post is a set Willans-Harness to update the 1980 morris marina ? seat belts my car currantly has these where fitted by southern roadcraft when they built the car but they are not nice to look or as safe as i would like

i am looking forward to getting and fitting these

can anyone tell me how easy or difficult it will be to fit these

jamie

BLOKE
06-01-11, 03:16 PM
happy new year to all

i for one cant wait untill i see the green shoots of spring and hear the noise of v8 s

delayed in the post is a set Willans-Harness to update the 1980 morris marina ? seat belts my car currantly has these where fitted by southern roadcraft when they built the car but they are not nice to look or as safe as i would like

i am looking forward to getting and fitting these

can anyone tell me how easy or difficult it will be to fit these

jamie

Hi Jamie, I am on my second set of WILLANS , I now have the three inch wide ones, witch set are you fitting as I wil find some pic's of mine and post them here.
Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.

pevans
09-01-11, 08:38 PM
Hi Jamie,
Luckily you dont have to worry about SVA/IVA rules etc however if you had regular seatbelts and your SRV8 is relatively old it is unlikely to have any decent upper mount points. Some people mount onto the roll over bar, I had a frame made up which runs across the boot in front of the tank.

Paul