PDA

View Full Version : Wheels wanted to fit Jag hubs

pevans
11-01-11, 08:16 PM
Before I spend a fortune on a new set of Image Halibrand replica wheels for my SRV8 I thought I would put out a wanted in the hope someone may be selling a set of wheels. Anything considered, even to just get me through the IVA and then get nicer ones later.

Mac Stowt
11-01-11, 08:50 PM
Paul You have PM

Terry

pete the b
12-01-11, 05:36 PM
Hi Paul. I left a message for you ref wheels which maybe you may have not received. I don't have you phone number but if you want some wheels / tyres give me a call and I will try to sort out some from my pile. Regards, Pete.

pevans
12-01-11, 08:11 PM
Hi Pete, I have sent you a PM. Thanks very much for the offer.

Terry, also sent you a PM, Thanks for the offer. I think I need reasonably wide wheels at the back so the IVA tester doesnt think Im taking the p**s.

Paul.

pevans
25-05-11, 07:34 AM
Hi all,
Having missed out by a couple of hours yet again on a set of good Cobra wheels at great prices (how do you poeple spot this stuff so quickly ??? I have notifications turned on!!!) I thought I would update my wanted ad to say I am still looking !!!!!!

Cheers
Paul.

darbynp
16-06-11, 06:08 PM
Paul, I have a set of wheels for sale. Image Halibrands off my deceased Cobra, 2 8x15 and 2 10x15 with nuts and spinners. Don't know if they would be any good for you. Have got a couple of rear tyres as well. Let me know if interested. My e-mail is nigeldarby@aol.com

pevans
16-06-11, 08:34 PM
Hi Nigel,
Thanks very much for getting in touch, you have an email.

Cheers
Paul.