PDA

View Full Version : West Mids Meet 20th Feb

nick986
22-01-11, 10:24 AM
West Mids meet will again be at the Spread Eagle on the 20th Feb 2011 meet at 12 noon, no need to book.

Spread Eagle
Watling Street
Gailey
ST19 5PN

For more info check out the web page at
http://www.spreadeaglepubgailey.co.uk/ (http://www.spreadeaglepubgailey.co.uk/)

If its not in use table 13 is a good spot, I know unlucky for some, but you can keep an eye on the car park for othres arriving whilst having lunch.

Hope to see you there.

Nick

nick986
08-02-11, 05:46 PM
Just a reminder anyone up for the 20th Feb.

FIABLUE
08-02-11, 06:14 PM
Hi Nick,
Should be able to come along weather permitting,it will be good to put faces to names,and get to know people,I believe its a carvery at the Spread eagle on a Sunday,it always seems very popular when ever ive driven past.
Col.

bloke from stoke
08-02-11, 07:14 PM
Just a reminder anyone up for the 20th Feb.

I might be able to come down Nick, will not be in Pilgrim though, as still got it SORN because we, well Rob really;), are still doing the upgrades ready for the glorious summer:rolleyes:

Kind regards Lester

ps The new hydraulic clutch is brill:p

RCCob
08-02-11, 08:06 PM
I might be able to come down Nick, will not be in Pilgrim though, as still got it SORN because we, well Rob really;), are still doing the upgrades ready for the glorious summer:rolleyes:

Kind regards Lester

ps The new hydraulic clutch is brill:p

hey Lester are we Hijacking this thread as well:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: I will try to make it this time Nick. Glad the clutch conversion is OK, I'm still trying to sort the fly wheel and clutch on mine, I spoke to JE and John's advised me to send my old fly wheel to him for lightening and balancing and then fit a standard heavy duty clutch.

Russ

nick986
08-02-11, 09:38 PM
Hope to see as many as possible, I think the food is good value for money. First drink is on me as it's my Birthday on the 22nd Feb.

Well the first 10 members to turn up will get a drink. Just imagine all of the Cobra Club turning up.

Ching ching

Lester can you get me some oat cakes as I have never tried them. In return I will give you some top tips on catching mice. :smile:

bloke from stoke
08-02-11, 10:11 PM
Hope to see as many as possible, I think the food is good value for money. First drink is on me as it's my Birthday on the 22nd Feb.

Well the first 10 members to turn up will get a drink. Just imagine all of the Cobra Club turning up.

Ching ching

Lester can you get me some oat cakes as I have never tried them. In return I will give you some top tips on catching mice. :smile:

Hi Nick I'll bring the oatcakes, freshly made Sunday morning ones, rediscoverd some great ones:), do you want some very good dry cured back bacon as well:cool:.

Kind regards Lester

nick986
09-02-11, 06:29 AM
Lester if you are offering to do my shopping I will give you a list. :D

How about bacon butties in the Pub car park followed by oat cakes. To keep Rob happy We can let him tinker with some carbs.;)

goughy
16-02-11, 08:19 AM
Hope to see you guys there on Sunday

rob marshall
16-02-11, 09:15 AM
Hi All Weather permiting i will be there .Look forward to seeing every one.
Rob Marshall

David Large
16-02-11, 10:59 AM
If the weather is good I may well join you.

David

rob marshall
16-02-11, 11:24 AM
HI Dave
Are you going in your car Sun or would like a lift in mine as you were kind enough to invite me to acompany you last time to RAF Cosford in the rain
Regards Rob Marshall

bloke from stoke
16-02-11, 10:40 PM
Lester if you are offering to do my shopping I will give you a list. :D

How about bacon butties in the Pub car park followed by oat cakes. To keep Rob happy We can let him tinker with some carbs.;)

The bacon goes on the oatcake with cheese or egg or whatever other breakfast item you like:rolleyes:, it is a bread alternative, philistine:p ;)

Regards Lester;)

David Large
16-02-11, 11:19 PM
HI Dave
Are you going in your car Sun or would like a lift in mine as you were kind enough to invite me to acompany you last time to RAF Cosford in the rain
Regards Rob Marshall

Rob,
If I go I will be in my Cobra.

David

nick986
19-02-11, 07:58 PM
The bacon goes on the oatcake with cheese or egg or whatever other breakfast item you like:rolleyes:, it is a bread alternative, philistine:p ;)

Regards Lester;)

So its not a cake Lester? :???: I should arrive about 12:15 hope to see you all. Remeber table 13 if its free.

Nick

seph
19-02-11, 08:01 PM
If only I could drive, I have absolutely nothing on tomorrow and it's going to be a pretty good day.

Paul

nick986
19-02-11, 08:50 PM
If only I could drive, I have absolutely nothing on tomorrow and it's going to be a pretty good day.

Paul

??????? what do you mean.

Can any Cob owner give you a lift. I am the other way I am afraid.

robcob
19-02-11, 09:00 PM
. I am the other way I am afraid.

You was right about him lester;)......very brave of him coming out on a public forum:mrgreen:,good for you nick.

rob

seph
19-02-11, 09:23 PM
??????? what do you mean.

Can any Cob owner give you a lift. I am the other way I am afraid.

My right hand is still pretty knackered through fracturing it.

Paul

David Large
20-02-11, 07:25 AM
It's 7/25am and dry so i am going to the Spread Eagle!

David

nick986
20-02-11, 09:28 AM
It's 7/25am and dry so i am going to the Spread Eagle!

David

Me too:cool:

Normaly park in the Northern part of the car park table 13 allows you to keep an eye out for others and ya car.

bloke from stoke
20-02-11, 10:03 AM
Morning Nick and others, I'll be there as well, not in the Sumo but tin top again:(

Nick I have got you some oatcakes and the instructions for the use of :p:p:p

Kind regards Lester;)

nick986
20-02-11, 08:38 PM
Good to see you all today. 3 cobs and a few tin tops.
A good lunch in good company, thanks boys and girls.
Lester
Thanks for the oatcakes I had 2 for my tea; they were lovely, especially when I forgot to pay for them. I will sort it out when I see you next, give me a call when you are in the area.
Nick

bloke from stoke
20-02-11, 09:40 PM
Good to see you all today. 3 cobs and a few tin tops.
A good lunch in good company, thanks boys and girls.
Lester
Thanks for the oatcakes I had 2 for my tea; they were lovely, especially when I forgot to pay for them. I will sort it out when I see you next, give me a call when you are in the area.

Nick

No you will not:p

And yes I will;)

Great to see everyone today

Kind regards Lester

RCCob
20-02-11, 10:28 PM
Good to see everyone, we hope to be in the Cob next time:cool: Those oat cakes were good then Nick, Shame you can't get decent ones down here:confused: Morrison just don't taste the same, mass produced rubbish:mad:

Lester say thanks to Rob for lone of his engine crane:p

Russ & Jane

nick986
21-02-11, 09:40 AM
Russ Western park is on 24th and 25th April. I am away during this event and someone else is running with it. Look in events.

Nice to put a face to a name at the weekend.

Nick