PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Valvoline Found In Surrey

gavk
23-03-11, 08:44 PM
Evening all, long time no post!

Not a group buy but a good price I think!

Hunted around today for Valvoline VR1 20w50 in my area and came up trumps with a pretty good deal.

TopSpeed Automotive in Addlestone, Surrey will sell 4 x 5L for 90. I live pretty close so I went to pick up, not sure about courier costs for those further afield.

Also sell Fram PH8A Oil Filters, I got 2 for 16

I got chatting to what I guess was the owner (Bill), nice bloke, gave me discounts on most of the stuff I bought, he showed me a pic of his car, he Drag Races a '69 Camero knocking out 1300bhp from the supercharged and intercooled 7.5 litre Chevy!!

Shop Details & Pics of the Chevy (Sorry Wilf)

Topspeed Automotive (http://www.topspeedautomotive.co.uk/racing.php)

shadow
17-12-11, 02:29 PM
I'm off to pick up some bits from him next week. Nice enough on the phone.
Will see what his vavoline prices are like now, Keen to see what else he has there too. :p ;)

aaronjb
17-12-11, 04:17 PM
They're just down the road from where I work - been meaning to pop in for ages.. I've bought a couple of FE bits off them via eBay though, can't fault their service :)

shadow
20-12-11, 03:00 PM
Just been there today, spent an hour there chatting. They are bloody nice people and a good source of performance parts. Nicer attitude than another v8 parts place I have dealt with.
He even gave me a discount on the parts I bought today!

I can see them making me poor again!

They have an offer on Vavoline too!
Quoted on their facebook page!
Topspeed Automotive (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Topspeed-Automotive/95276193547)

‎20 Litres Valvoline VR1 20w/50 Racing Oil - £100.00 inc VAT & Delivery To Mainland UK... While Stocks Last At This Price.
Give Us A Call On 01932 341700

gavk
21-12-11, 10:31 PM
Nice one Steve, glad someone made some use of the post, even if it was after 9 months

Merry xmas

shadow
22-12-11, 04:16 PM
Was good to find a place like that, it's both a general auto spares place as well as lots of naughty V8 extras.
I posted up their oil offer as I think that's a great price DELIVERED!