PDA

View Full Version : MAY 1st Meeting BAR-B-Q

LAURIESPARKY
24-04-11, 10:37 AM
Hi All
The next meet is at Laurie & Chris 's for a Bar- B-Q at post code EX31 4RT
The address is: The Coppers High St Bratton Fleming Nr Barnstaple Tel 01598 710755
Hope to see you all from 12:00 onwards untill late ? Rain or Shine !:cool: Safe off road parking arranged next door.
Laurie & Chris :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Miket
24-04-11, 12:24 PM
Sorry can't make it Laurie I will be sampling Greek food and wine

Murray
24-04-11, 06:45 PM
What do you want us to bring along Laurie? Hoping we can make it that day.
Murray and Mary

sheppie
25-04-11, 07:32 AM
Hi Laurie and Chris.
Lesley and I hope to be with you at about 1pm, if all goes to plan.
She asks what we can bring along to help with the festivities. A dessert or a cake would be no problem, or anything else if it helps.
Lets hope the weather holds. Regards to you both.
Jerry and Lesley.

westborne
25-04-11, 08:21 AM
Glad you posted this up Laurie - Streve Basset was asking

Went to Verbeer manor yesterday - not bad - do a cheap carvery - big car park and let us park in front of the house !!

mic n gill
25-04-11, 08:31 AM
Sorry Laurie cant make it, the long distance, had to say that, weather is turning here, but getting better over there, have a good one, sorry for been cheeky, had a few wines.---Mic

LAURIESPARKY
25-04-11, 08:01 PM
Just looking forward to seeing everyone but a pudding or cake would be great!
Laurie & Chris

LAURIESPARKY
25-04-11, 08:09 PM
Glad your planning to join us ! A dessert or cake would be lovely thanks !
Laurie & Chris

andy l
30-04-11, 03:34 PM
Hi All
The next meet is at Laurie & Chris 's for a Bar- B-Q at post code EX31 4RT
The address is: The Coppers High St Bratton Fleming Nr Barnstaple Tel 01598 710755
Hope to see you all from 12:00 onwards untill late ? Rain or Shine !:cool: Safe off road parking arranged next door.
Laurie & Chris :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Sorry can't make it sunday, off to stoneleigh with garry, need to get some items, hope the weather holds for you ;) all the best, Andy :)

srv8dave
30-04-11, 04:55 PM
I wont make it either, small woman is taking me to the all ford day at Beaulieu.
Hope to catch up soon though!

Murray
01-05-11, 08:08 PM
Many thanks to Laurie and Chris and all thier helpers for a wonderful BBQ today. We enjoyed ourselves, eating great food and chatting with lovely people. Fine hosts, thanks very much from Murray and Mary.

langbond 15
01-05-11, 10:09 PM
nikki and i also saying a big thank you a great time had by all .and making us all so welcome thanks , steve

westborne
02-05-11, 08:13 AM
Kath and I had a great time - thanks Laurie and Chris - Food was great and company was outstanding!!

Had a good run back - no rain !! NDLR clear !!

sheppie
02-05-11, 11:07 AM
Hi all.
Just to add our thanks to Laurie, Chris and all thier helpers, for a great day. Fantastic food, great company and a super setting.
Took an hour and a half to get home, started raining when we were about one mile from home, so timed it well.
Many thanks to all again and see you soon.
Jerry and Lesley.