PDA

View Full Version : Bonnet cam/wedge

ldtopham
27-04-11, 11:19 AM
Does anyone happen to have a surplus long style bonnet cam/wedge? I will be at Stoneleigh on Sunday if so. I may be able to pick one up from one of the show stands but if not will have to re-order from the States.
I lost mine somewhere around Donington on Monday:( It didn't spoil the fun though :-)

Picture (http://www.finishlineaccessories.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=2&products_id=161)

Cheers,

kenf
27-04-11, 01:21 PM
I have a couple of cams that you're welcome to. They may be the size you're after - I'll be at Stoneleigh over the weekend.

Ken - green GD with cream stripes

slaphead
27-04-11, 06:55 PM
Ehup Lee,
how the heck are you going to find time to go to Stonelegh pal LOL, hopefully I will bump into you. My first Stoneleigh, really looking forward to it. As for your bonnet / cam wedge ----nah LOL

Regards John

ldtopham
27-04-11, 07:39 PM
I have a couple of cams that you're welcome to. They may be the size you're after - I'll be at Stoneleigh over the weekend.

Ken - green GD with cream stripes

Ken, that's very kind of you. I'll see you there (Black GD, single roll hoop JWT 31Y);)

ldtopham
27-04-11, 07:42 PM
Even Helen has talked me in to going......something about all work and no play......What with Donington last weekend, a pass for Stonleigh as well - I should really ask her if we are now getting milk delivered!:-)