PDA

View Full Version : tremec tko500

adrian Patterson
29-04-11, 02:16 PM
have a tremec tko 500, billet flywheel, clutch assembly with lakeland bellhousing , throw out bearing , slave and master cylinder to suit 350 chevy as situated in my cobra. never used as project not complete due to bad motorcyle accident and smashed right leg to bits... now looking to sell above gearbox so i can reluctantly get an auto box to suit as will never be able to drive a manual (need both legs to work !!) sensible offers please as this is all high end spec as is the car and i really do want to get round to driving it as i am still here !! cheers Adrian :!:

mark chambers
04-05-11, 09:45 PM
Hi adrian if you still have the tremec can you give me some idea on price,sorry to hear about your accident,mark chambers.

kdavies3
04-05-11, 10:26 PM
Hi Adrian,
sorry to hear about your accident mate, (been there done that six months in plaster etc.)
I think you post this in the correct part of the forum parts for sale or on the general discussion where it will get more views.

adrian Patterson
05-05-11, 06:21 AM
Hi adrian if you still have the tremec can you give me some idea on price,sorry to hear about your accident,mark chambers.

Looking for around 2000. Lou.da as this should replace everything to automatic. Remember that this Florida and all parts have never been used as not ready for road yet as still have a few minor things to complete . This is a bargain as has everything there to slot straight I.to yr car and is all top end quality parts with no comprimise on costs when bought. Cheers.

adrian Patterson
05-05-11, 06:21 PM
Looking for around 2000. pounds as this should replace everything to automatic. Remember that this gearbox and all parts have never been used as car not ready for road yet as still have a few minor things to complete . This is a bargain as has everything there to slot straight Into yr car and is all top end quality parts with no comprimise on costs when bought. Cheers.
you are more than wellcome to view n c unit in car before buying as have advertised elsewhere with a deposit to be taken and then i will remove unit for buyer (or will get help to !!)

mark chambers
05-05-11, 11:03 PM
:cool:Thanks for reply adrian,i can't strech to that amount at the moment but as you are aware my dax 427 de dion 350 chevy, needs this set up or the 600 at even more of an expense,would love to help you out but bare me in mind if you would like an offer made,thanks mark.

adrian Patterson
06-05-11, 07:37 PM
understand that mate.....know how long it took me to get the money together myself....especially as it is such a major component with so many other major componenets to make it complete !!! let me know what u could stretch to as hope to start working again soon as have been off for some time now !! hence cash is not available to buy new unit n then sell the tko500 dont forget this also comes with gearbox mount n all clutch complete with hose/slave/master cylinder and billet clutch arm...also bellhousing is an FIA approved anti shatter steel rather than the aliminium type that most suppliers offer as standard option with above gearbox. cheers mate but understand if too much out of your reach at the moment. allthe best Adrian also good luck with the build !