PDA

View Full Version : Wheels of Wadebridge.

sheppie
10-06-11, 06:55 PM
Hi All.
I understand that we are booked to have a club stand at the above event.
Does anyone know if we have to book ourselves in individually, or do we just turn up.
Many thanks and regards.
Jerry.

Murray
10-06-11, 07:36 PM
Jerry hi, if you go to this website you can register to make sure you have a place and entry.
wadebridge wheels : Wadebridge Wheels (http://www.wadebridgewheels.co.uk/)

You can then print out your very own pass.
I have no doubt Chris will be on if he has any more information but there is some in the South West forum area, have a search in there.
see you there,

Murray
10-06-11, 07:59 PM
I woz wrong, I thought there was something about in here, must have been in one of Chris's emails. Sorry if I made you look for nothing!!

westborne
18-06-11, 12:26 PM
Go on site and register and print off your own pass I think from memory you can state CRC on your entry form - I'll have to hunt mine out - we will be gathering in one award wiing place and erecting the new award winning Shelter!!

Also see separate post regarding SW Car Fest next weekend

westborne
19-06-11, 09:50 AM
In answer to your query Murray and Sheppie - I have found my printed entry pass - it quotes a number at the top KC/53 if thats any us

westborne
04-07-11, 11:32 AM
I suggest that anybody who has forgotten to register - the spaces are running out I think - I know Andy L had a problem - but V12 john has a spare pass I believe Andy - (Nightfire Red) was there last year ?
Otherwise if we convoy in you shouild be OK?
Tim W will be late anyway

andy l
04-07-11, 01:50 PM
I suggest that anybody who has forgotten to register - the spaces are running out I think - I know Andy L had a problem - but V12 john has a spare pass I believe Andy - (Nightfire Red) was there last year ?
Otherwise if we convoy in you shouild be OK?
Tim W will be late anyway

Hi Chris
Sorted pass out last week, when i got home they had sent email with pass KC/489, the closing date was the 30th June
Not sure if you can get in on the day, hope to have the cars diff sorted enough to use by the 17th hope to catch up then, ANDY ;)

timw
05-07-11, 05:13 PM
Wadebridge wheels

They are still handing out passes as I got mine online yesterday. I am never late- just part of a time downsizing exercise.

westborne
07-07-11, 08:17 AM
I just caught on its rapidly approaching !! - the 17th July that is !!

I suppose we had better sort ourselves out - Convoy in? I have the shelter - I think Murray may have the flag?

If Kath is still in Hospital - my attendance may be suspect - but I'll know in advance the state of play.

Catch up soon

Murray
07-07-11, 06:47 PM
Flag? Wot flag? Not me.

langbond 15
07-07-11, 09:05 PM
Flag? Wot flag? Not me.
morris has the flag ,steve :)

westborne
08-07-11, 07:50 AM
Sorry I meant Maurice - all these M's confuse me

Murray
08-07-11, 08:54 AM
I like M&M's too!

sheppie
16-07-11, 12:47 PM
Weather forecast is not looking promising. Has anyone picked up the shelter from Chris?
If not I can take mine. Please let me know if we are meeting up and convoying into the site.
regards. Jerry.

Murray
16-07-11, 06:43 PM
Hi Jerry, don't know about the shelter but we are hoping to leave here (Tavistock) about 08:30 hoping it will take about an hour and a bit (42 miles from here) We will be going down the A39 from Launceston way, we need to be in by 10:00. Where are you coming from?

andy l
16-07-11, 08:29 PM
Hi Jerry, don't know about the shelter but we are hoping to leave here (Tavistock) about 08:30 hoping it will take about an hour and a bit (42 miles from here) We will be going down the A39 from Launceston way, we need to be in by 10:00. Where are you coming from?

Hi Murry
Thats a better run to show ground, may go that way myself, weather permitting will meet at yours, Andy :wink:

Murray
16-07-11, 09:17 PM
Andy, hi, are you coming to our house tomorrow? Confused here! Welcome if you are.

sheppie
16-07-11, 09:35 PM
Hi Murray
We are coming from East Devon (near the Dorset border), so looks like it needs to be an early start. Hope to see you tomorrow.
regards. Jerry.

langbond 15
17-07-11, 06:17 AM
Made decision we are going will be at exeter services approx 8.30 leave there at 9.00 if any body fancies meeting up , 07966655840 ,steve:D

westborne
17-07-11, 06:18 AM
Maurice has the shelter - I may see you later

langbond 15
17-07-11, 06:29 AM
hope so, did we have to return trophy ?

stu e
17-07-11, 06:32 AM
Hope you all have fun. There's wet stuff falling from the sky here.

andy l
17-07-11, 07:18 AM
Hope you all have fun. There's wet stuff falling from the sky here.

Hi All its rainning here, will give it a bit see if it clears, but does not look good, Andy

Murray
18-07-11, 09:07 AM
Well I hope everyone got home without getting too wet or breaking down. Nice to see you all. I had a fairly good run back, took an hour (sorry!!) but I had an issue with, I think, the carb. OK at WOT but very boggy at low revs, any ideas? Maybe I shall be taking the carb apart just to see if there is any crap inside and it's working properly. Anyway nice day with lots of lovely cars and some weird ones too!!
I only took 2 pics with my phone and here they are.

westborne
18-07-11, 12:31 PM
Was the Coleman Shelter to complicated or was it too windy ?

langbond 15
18-07-11, 04:08 PM
Was the Coleman Shelter to complicated or was it too windy ?

Yes and yes and £10.00 per tent and it was warmer all huddled in one + lesley's lovely scones and cream were in the tent that chris kindly erected before we arrived.
The last i saw of the coleman shelter morris was cutting it up to make a hood for his car lol ,steve