PDA

View Full Version : South West Car Fest Exeter Westpoint - 25/26th June

westborne
18-06-11, 12:34 PM
A reminder of this event which I broadcast sometime ago

Have spoken to Howard the organiser and he has space for 4 or 5 cars in the hall over the weekend . Cars should gather after 4pm on the friday to go in and get weekend passes etc etc - I believe Maurice was up for this amongst others - Chris Headon mght bring his GT40 - I cant remember who else was willing - I know Ant has a stand also.

Also you can track down either day and park in the display car park. I think there is a "day rate"

Unfortunately due to Kath's illness I simply cannot act as a focal point so have issued a note to SW list with organisers direct phone number.

More details are on the Westpoint Website.

Have a great time etc etc

westborne
19-06-11, 07:51 AM
Top an Ant is acting as local focal point - thanks mate! (even if you didnt clean my car)

Chimeara
19-06-11, 11:04 AM
No problem Chris, with my good looks im always a focal point. And its an eye for an eye because il need a hand setting up on the Friday from those who are requiring my help at the cobra club stand.

This should be a good show and there should be something for everyone. Just remember to wear burberry and turn your hat backwards as I think this is aimed at the younger generation rather than the usual kit car show goer. A set of neons under the cobra sills may help us blend in also lol.

westborne
21-06-11, 11:35 AM
I know Chris Headon with his GT 40 is turning up and Maurice as well - Might pop over Friday Pm for a few minutes - may leave flag and photo roll with you

Oakley is threatening to come to show one of the days - I presume his car is actually mobile now!!

dolphinboy400
21-06-11, 05:24 PM
Oakley is threatening to come to show one of the days - I presume his car is actually mobile now!!

and clean :D

tigergreen
24-06-11, 07:36 PM
On what day are most people going? Saturday or the Sunday?

Miket
24-06-11, 09:24 PM
I'm going Sunday, been down down there today to help Ant set up his stand, managed to get a drive in his new LS3 demo AK, wow that is some beautiful quick machine, well done Ant. :D :D :D :D

Anyone fancy a new project, how about a Batmobile, certainly a head turner. ;) ;)

andy l
25-06-11, 09:29 AM
Hi Guys
Sorry ive not been able to help with this, but due to work commitments not been around, i had hoped to be free this weekend, this has not worked out, will try to make it sunday, Chris best wishes to Kath, hope to see you soon, Andy

Neil O
25-06-11, 11:58 AM
and clean :D

Oi!
Just for that, Im going to leave the wheels dirty.

Neil O
26-06-11, 06:10 AM
Anyone going to this today, be careful.
The Police just love to hang about around these events, usually within 5 miles of the venue.
Don't be tempted to show off, the car behind you may be unmarked!

westborne
26-06-11, 06:12 AM
And as part of a French convoy - dont end up as the sacrificial lamb!!

Neil O
26-06-11, 06:18 AM
And as part of a French convoy - dont end up as the sacrificial lamb!!

Who's going in front today then?

westborne
27-06-11, 02:37 PM
Just a couple of picies suppled by Chris Headon of GT40 fame - assuming you can all see them having gone blind looking at the ones Anthony supplied via another thread!!