PDA

View Full Version : My Immaculate SRV8 is up for sale

JLF
18-06-11, 03:01 PM
Immaculate SRV8

Much loved with no expense spared on the original build or subsequent changes. This is a "well sorted" and loved car. It is not a build and then sell example.

Correctly registered as a Historic Car, no tax. Won two best in show Classic Car events. Seen at the NEC Classic Car Show and in the arena at Supercar Sunday.

Professionally upholstered and professionally finished with classic "Hot Rod" features - Chevy 5.4 327 short stroke known as the Hot Rod builders choice. The 327 has a much higher rev range than the 350 and a much more aggressive and purposeful exhaust sound. BHP is much the same as the 350 however the response is more race like due to the rev range. Superb engine. Same block and hence capable of all the same modifications as the 350 if ever needed. Engine originally built by Barry Sheavills FIA Drag Racing legend.

Classic features include Flame Thrower distributor, KnockOff style wheels (no ugly bolts showing), Edelbrock carb, careful use of chrome and white lettered tyres.

Tremec 5 speed.

Over the years this car has been looked after by TR Enterprises and more recently services by Performance TVR of Melton.

Fully dressed engine bay with a truly fantastic paint finish in Racing Green. New chromed Image Wheels. New tyres all round.

This car has been loved and cared for, it is extremely reliable and looks utterly fantastic. The engine gives a fantastic sound, revs very well and pulls like a train.

Lives in a purpose built car storage centre under a 700 car cover. Pampered but driven most sunny weekends.

This car will be missed...it needs to go to a good home.

On Pistonheads -http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2892333.htm
On Classic Car -http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/classic-car-page.php/carno/139488

slogger
18-06-11, 04:01 PM
Looks nice. Good luck with the sale...................working link for those interested ;)
Kit Cars : Immaculate Classic Cobra (http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2892333.htm)

JLF
19-06-11, 11:23 AM
Many thanks. However if the sun ever comes out again I will very temped to keep her :)

Hagster
19-06-11, 12:31 PM
What a lovley looking car :) Hope all goes well with the sale, of if you decide to keep the beast :)

Regards Guy

JLF
19-06-11, 03:49 PM
Couple of pics. Hope it works.....
If not pointless post.:)

Ken

JLF
19-06-11, 04:02 PM
Some other pics

Clarkson
19-06-11, 10:22 PM
Nice looking car!

How old is it??

JLF
19-06-11, 10:51 PM
Built in 1998. 13 years of being loved and looked after. After 13 years of building, modifying, and detailing the car is very well sorted and very reliable. Talking myself out of selling.

Clarkson
20-06-11, 07:10 AM
Built in 1998. 13 years of being loved and looked after. After 13 years of building, modifying, and detailing the car is very well sorted and very reliable. Talking myself out of selling.

Must be last of the SR's. I think you should keep it. Do you want to build another one?

JLF
20-06-11, 10:43 PM
Yes it is one of the late SR’s. As you know still recognised as one of the best kits with a solid chassis. To be honest I am in no rush to sell.

Ken

nealgs
21-06-11, 01:04 PM
mine must be one of the last/last then - built 1999/2000 :)

Don't sell it JLF :) unless really absolutely have too.

Gary

JLF
03-07-11, 10:26 AM
Thanks all for the great comments on my car. Now sold and going to Germany.

Car is an absolute beauty with a real cross between the old school and pure America Muscle. Second car I have sold going overseas, 1985 Mini race car was last……real shame they are not staying in the UK.

All the best Ken

clive a brown
03-07-11, 02:11 PM
Hi Ken, Thinking of selling mine - but keep talking myself out of it

would you send me a PM with how much you sold it for?

cheers clive