PDA

View Full Version : Next Meet

westborne
27-06-11, 11:22 AM
Please note from Steve and Dianne Basset

Hi All,
Meet this Sunday 3rd July is booked for Elements Bistro at Widemouth Bay, website below.

Contact Elements Hotel in Bude, North Cornwall (http://www.elements-life.co.uk/contact)

Post Code is EX23 0LZ
Tel No: 01288 352386
Map Ref is 202034 (I think!)

The table is booked and we are looking forward to seeing you, if it’s sunny, we can mingle around outside.
Suggest that we can meet any time after 11:30 (ish)

After lunch, we can take cars for run, depending what we feel like, and weather(!), we could drive down A39 (Atlantic Highway) to Davidstow, then A395 towards Launceston, then onto A30 west to Five lanes and then take B3257 to join up with A388 and then back towards Launceston. The rest we can make up as required!
We live at North Petherwin, (PL6 6QT) (Tel 01566 785586) about 6 miles north of Launceston, and you are invited to come back for a cream tea in the afternoon if you would like. Please let me know by Thursday if you will be joining us so we can get organised.

See request from Chris below, (plan is to start at Elements, instead of finish)
“ We might arrange a bit of a tour on the 3rd July meet ending up at the Elements ?
I was wondering if I could persuade you to chip in say a fiver on the tour for charity – the Charity is Force which is local Cancer care Charity – some of you may Know Kath has not been on top form lately – the treatment is going well and Force have been a tremendous help.
We could call it “Tour de Force” ”
Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Steve & Diane Bassett