PDA

View Full Version : July Meet - Uxbridge Autoshow

conrod
05-07-11, 08:09 PM
Dear All,

It's the Uxbridge Autoshow on 17th July, which just happens to be the date of the next Thames Valley meet ....

It's too late to book a club pitch - with the weather as unpredictable as it has been for so long, block bookings are just too risky.

So, I propose that we either make individual advance bookings (at £5 per car), or pay on the day (at £10 per car). It all goes to charity, so I'm happy to take a chance on dry weather and pay in advance.

I've downloaded and attached the entry form from their website (http://www.uxbridge-autoshow.com).

So anyone else wanting to book in advance, please print off and complete the attached, enclosing a cheque for a fiver and an SAE, and send to the address on the form.

Please note - it has to be received by Monday 11th July.

I suggest we all enter under class 12 (Replicas). Could those intending to go please reply to this thread?

A convoy there would be good - details to follow nearer the time. It's a great show, so let's hope the weather's OK.

conrod
07-07-11, 11:02 AM
<Bump>

No interest folks? About to post my entry form, but I'll hang fire if I'm going to be on me tod!

conrod
08-07-11, 12:46 PM
Looks like we'll stick with the normal arrangements at The Swan then - it'll probably be raining anyway!

tourdefrance
12-07-11, 06:12 PM
Alan,
Have got my entry will be there weather permitting
Steve

Geezer
12-07-11, 06:53 PM
Working... :-x

conrod
12-07-11, 10:36 PM
As there had been no replies, and the weather forecast wasn't looking too good (for what it's worth!), I didn't send the booking form in. Looks like you may be the only one there Steve!

Alan,
Have got my entry will be there weather permitting
Steve