PDA

View Full Version : Branscombe air show

LAURIESPARKY
11-07-11, 07:32 PM
Has anybody signed up for Branscombe yet ??
:confused:

Neil O
11-07-11, 08:27 PM
Generally I just turn up and sneak in behind everyone else.

stu e
11-07-11, 09:00 PM
I've paid several times and it's been cancelled each time. I wont be paying again!! Plus I've got a mobile kettle at the moment.

sheppie
11-07-11, 09:25 PM
Hi all. Have just checked out my show pass. It does say that cars arriving on the day will be charged on entry, and additional occupants will be charged at the standard rate (£13 adult). for more info check out www.branscombeairfield.co.uk (http://www.branscombeairfield.co.uk).
For those who are going, we will need to meet locally and convoy in. as no specific areas are reserved for clubs. HTH.
Regards. Jerry.

Geezer
11-07-11, 09:49 PM
Hi all. Have just checked out my show pass. It does say that cars arriving on the day will be charged on entry, and additional occupants will be charged at the standard rate (£13 adult). for more info check out www.branscombeairfield.co.uk (http://www.branscombeairfield.co.uk).
For those who are going, we will need to meet locally and convoy in. as no specific areas are reserved for clubs. HTH.
Regards. Jerry.

Easy. Just turn up the day before...HTH :-D

snakebite
12-07-11, 11:46 AM
I've paid several times and it's been cancelled each time. I wont be paying again!! Plus I've got a mobile kettle at the moment.

Tea, white & 2 sugars please ;-)

stu e
12-07-11, 05:21 PM
Tea, white & 2 sugars please ;-)

No problem,it may have a slight taste of antifreeze though, not sure what colour it would be either.

westborne
13-07-11, 10:38 AM
Signed up ages ago - when I circulated entry forms - hint hint Laurie

We need to arrange meeting point as Sheppie says - I think its the big pub with the massive car park that burnt down a few years ago (the pub not the car park) > can never remember the name the blue something? - its on the main coast road - then convoy in

I know stu and I have paid several times - this was one of the real good shows in the SW years ago - then stopped due to NIMBYs now apparently back to its former glory.

stu e
13-07-11, 03:54 PM
I know stu and I have paid several times - this was one of the real good shows in the SW years ago - then stopped due to NIMBYs now apparently back to its former glory.

I don't think my Burco boiler would make it that far at the minute.
If the sun comes out, I might pop along and see what it's all about.