PDA

View Full Version : West Mids Four Ashes Thursday 4th August

nick986
19-07-11, 09:42 PM
The Four Ashes Public house classic car meet.

Wont bore you with the details see previous posts for West Mids Four Ashes

Meet at the Spread Eagle 7:00pm leave at 7:15 or meet you there.

Four Ashes Inn
Station Road
Wolverhampton
West Midlands WV10 7DG
Tel 01902 790229
Regards

Nick

The post code puts it slightly further down Station Drive on Google Maps

stokeflyer
20-07-11, 02:06 PM
Won't be able to make this one as we'll be away
Rich

nick986
01-08-11, 06:37 AM
Just a reminder this Thursady Four Ashes.

richard mason
01-08-11, 08:22 PM
As long as the weather holds, will see you at The Spread Eagle Nick!

All the best Richard

goughy
02-08-11, 09:17 AM
Looks like I am going to miss this one as well. Hope you all enjoy. There is a show at Shrewsbury this weekend, 'The Shropshire Festival of Transport' for anyone interested
Regards
David

Steve
02-08-11, 11:03 AM
, 'The Shropshire Festival of Transport' for anyone interested
Regards
David

tell us more

goughy
02-08-11, 11:32 AM
Hi Steve
It is at the Agricultural showground, Berwick Road, Shrewsbury. Home (http://www.shropshirefestivaloftransport.org). Its about £3 entrance to include car, driver and passenger.(I think). Vehicles are in different classes because there is quite a range. You have to be there before 11 to use your Vehicle Entry Pass or pay full price and I think you have to commit to being there till after 4pm.
The Red Arrows are also doing a fly past and as it is the 50th anniversary of the E type Jag, they are going to be well represented.
Regards
David

Lloyd Barnes
02-08-11, 01:36 PM
Hi Steve
It is at the Agricultural showground, Berwick Road, Shrewsbury. Home (http://www.shropshirefestivaloftransport.org). Its about £3 entrance to include car, driver and passenger.(I think). Vehicles are in different classes because there is quite a range. You have to be there before 11 to use your Vehicle Entry Pass or pay full price and I think you have to commit to being there till after 4pm.
The Red Arrows are also doing a fly past and as it is the 50th anniversary of the E type Jag, they are going to be well represented.
Regards
David

Is this the replacement for the Welshpool Festival of Transport that they gave up on last year? Shrewsbury would be a better place to hold it as the Welshpool one was struggling for attendance. Spent a very enjoyable weekend there a couple of years back with the Dax, a caravan and a lot of beer! :-D

goughy
02-08-11, 01:39 PM
Hi Lloyd
Hope you are well. Not so sure if it is a replacement show. Have to see how many tractors they get!!!