PDA

View Full Version : Full set 4 x quick lifts and some side vents.

Goldie
01-09-11, 08:20 PM
I was just going through some stuff I have in my garage, and there were a few bits that I got for my Cobra but never used. Its been a number of years since I had a Cobra.

Both these items were sent to my by a friend from USA, his company manufacture these and other cobra parts, he told me to the exact specification of the original cobras. Anyways, I have not used them and they are doing no good sat on my shelf in the garage, so thought I would offer them on here before I put them on flea bay. I live quite close to Chester if anyone wants to collect.

The quick lifts - there are 2 for front and 2 for rear. Yes they re different sizes and they are als handed. They are powder coated in black. They come with 6 x sleeves. Basically, these get fitted to your car using 10mm threaded bar and these sleves space the quick lift away from your body. The kit did only come with 6 sleeves where I thought they should come with 8 of them, he told me that the long sleeves need cutting in half etc to make 8. Dunno why he did that, but he wantd me to still do my little bot of engineering. Them sleeves also need polishing etc..

Anyway, looking for £40 the set lifts and sleeves as that is what they cost me.. Plus maybe £5 to get them sent somewhere, or £0 if you wanna collect :)

The side vents, they are also supposedly a perfect copy of the originals. Fully aluminium uncoated unpolished. I remember him telling me I would need to manufacture my own brackets to fit these onto my kit. I am not sure which replica kit they might fit or if a kit needs to be adjuested slightly etc.. Looking for £30 for the pair pus probably £4 to ship em etc..

As I say, if there is no interest, I will put them on Ebay at the weekend.

Cheers
Carl

neil still building it
01-09-11, 09:35 PM
hi carl
you have a pm...
thanks
neil

Goldie
01-09-11, 09:52 PM
Cheers Neil, read the PM and replied. As of now Neil is having both.

tommy-boy
02-09-11, 11:00 AM
can i take second dib's just incase. LOL

Goldie
02-09-11, 11:21 AM
can i take second dib's just incase. LOL

Yes of course..

jonny m
02-09-11, 11:28 PM
Dohh, shame I didn't see this sooner.

Any chance you can scan or photo copy the jack lifts so I can get the different sizes please ?

If poss, my email address is jmilner@tesco.net

Cheers

Goldie
04-09-11, 04:58 PM
Dohh, shame I didn't see this sooner.
Any chance you can scan or photo copy the jack lifts so I can get the different sizes please ?
If poss, my email address is jmilner@tesco.net
Cheers

Hi Jonny,
I had already bubble wrapped, packed and boxed and outerwrapped it all for shipping to Neil. Maybe Neil can do this when he gets them.
Cheers
Carl

Goldie
05-09-11, 10:28 AM
SOLD now - many thanks.