PDA

View Full Version : Membership help - Westborne

Nathan
05-09-11, 04:17 PM
Hi Westborne,

I have been having problems on becoming a full member of this club as I have just purchased a Cobra.

I have followed all the advice I have found in the forums and links, I have also used the guide by Robert but I'm still unable to become a full subscribing member of the team.

I'm unable to find a link to take me to the relevent page to set up my subscribing membership.

Another member suggested I contact you through the form as any help on this issue will be much appriciated.

Kind regards

Nathan

Neil O
05-09-11, 04:21 PM
Nathan, Westborne will be absolutely no use to you at all.
;)
Try Purple AK, also a Chris. He seems to have a special way of contacting the people upstairs.

I'm sure a Chris of some description will be here soon.

Daryn
05-09-11, 04:54 PM
More importantly what type of cobra did you buy (kit/manufacturer) and have you posted any pictures yet :D

westborne
05-09-11, 05:04 PM
Nathan - send me a PM with your home address - I have found some membership forms and I will put one in the post to you

Sometimes the old fashioned written way works best.

Chris unless you can push electronically?

Purple AK
05-09-11, 05:18 PM
My ears were burning (hotter than usual!) Nathan. The online link has been down since the site was "interfered" with a while ago by an unauthorised person! Pm me an email address and I'll send you a paper form to join the club with. Just fill it in and post it to Marion @ the address on it, along with payment.

Neil O
05-09-11, 08:18 PM
Like buses aren't they?

Nathan
09-09-11, 07:55 AM
It's a Classic rep in silver no pics yet but there will be soon, over the winter I'm going to change a few things and next winter it should be ready for a re-spray I'll let you know when the pics are on site :-)